Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
parasites

i had a dream where i was stading in front of my mirror and i had a zit and i went to pop it and a worm like parasite came out at first it was brown then it turned a yellow green color and started to crawl on my face i freaked out and turned the sink on and put it down the drain and then like 4 others came out of my face and the last one got stuck and broke off and then i woke up. Some one please help this dream is freakin me out!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: parasites

Cristy,
Have you been worried of late about your zits? Or are the zits symbolic of something even deeper within that wants/needs to get out?
Probably more of the first and a little of later. The face is probably your persona. You are at that age where such things can cause some stress.

You need to get rid of it, wash it down the drain, or maybe even cover it up {out of site, out of mind}.

When was the last time you freaked out?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

i have great skin so i never really get zits so i dont worry to much about that. i have been in more stress lately with college, and im kinda an out spoken person so i freak out all the time over things, hope this helps figure out why i had this dream cause it is bothering me a lot i hate parasites they give me chills.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Cristy,
Thanks. That helps clarify things. The zips, or parasites would represent something of someone that bopthers you. It could be a person {any guys with zits who is bothering you}? Or th zits may symbolize something entirely unrelated to skin condition. Who or what tends to be a parasite in your life? If may have to do with facing up to this thing?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present