Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Close Male friend Ducktaped to a chair, and dead in an empty room

I had a dream that my close Male friend was ductaped to a chair in the middle of an empty room in his house, and He was dead. And I woke up crying, Any thoughts?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Close Male friend Ducktaped to a chair, and dead in an empty room

Moiii,
Such a short dream, hard to grasp much more than you may be able to discern yourself from the dream dictionaries. Was the Male friend an actual person? If not then the male friend would most likely have something to do with your own masculine aspects {see Anima/Animus, the Masculine/Feminine aspects we all possess}. The house is you and the empty room could be an empty part of you. Some part of you, masculine part metaphorically speaking, is dead. Or death could symbolize change. This aspect may be tied to some position/viewpoint/attitude {chair} you hold or have taken.

The fact you woke up crying indicates real emotions. What would make you cry? Is there a part of you that has died, or changed?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present