Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fruitcakes?

I would like to know why and for what reason would I dream about little fruitcakes dancing around? Could it be that I have lots on my mind or is it because the holidays are coming up. The other night I dreamt that I woke up to go to the bathroom and I saw little fruitcakes dancing around on my kitchen table. Should I call 911? Please someone explain this to me!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: fruitcakes?

Connie,
The holidays may have something to do with the fruitcake symbolism. If it were a different time of year there may have been some other metaphor used to represent what the dream is trying to communicate.

The inference of the dream seems to be something needs to be eliminated, let out {going to the bathroom}. The kitchen table may represent preparations, all be it unconscious, to actually let these things out. But since you feel you need to call 911 there may be feelings you need help with these dancing fruitcakes.

As for the symbolism of the fruitcakes, it may be so personal that only you can discern their relationship. They could represent overindulgence in some aspect. Perhaps it is merely the stress of this tim eof year that is causing you to 'need to let it all out'. Too much to do and too little help in doing it.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: fruitcakes?

hi,just an after thought,
a fruitcake/fruitcakes is also used to describe slightly crazy,excentric persons,this time of year,especially with christmas coming ,we sometimes have to entertain our families,i don't know if its the same for you, but when the family get together,theres a whole load of fruitcakes in my house.

regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: fruitcakes?

LOL thank you Steve for your interpretation. Could very well be! My parents are gone, my one and only brother is a louse so I don't see him. The only ones I have now are my 5 grown kids and my boyfriend. When my boyfriend comes over the house he talks and talks and talks and talks to my kids. I feel like going outside to take a walk lol. You are not going to believe this but I never, ever tasted a fruitcake. I will this Christmas.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present