Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
destiny...

Two rusty chains dig into my wrist as I’m hung high for none to see. Knives slashing at my skin and muscle, ripping it off my bones like it was nothing. My eyes dark brown, with crimson tears coming down. Around me is an endless abyss of screaming pains and others lives, but all I see is black. Below me a large circle gate, with large signs on them I could never begin to translate.
My veins have been cut open not just to be bled, but to be bled here...over this spot. The blood almost seems to flow never ending, like I’ll never run out of it. O how I wish I could, how I wish I could just end this now. For I know what will come from that gate...pure.
The ground below me starts to shake and I know its time. The form in the center of the gate was a twisted star, opening up to free the creature under it. Almost scared to see, I slowly open my eyes to gaze a pound this pure creature. No words, no poem could ever explain him well enough. This pureness that screamed from him was the purest evil I had ever felt. A black form that had no form, crawling with his hands...but o he was not weak. But strong, powerful...breathe taking. No face, but two large eyes that had color, but didn’t. They were dark, but light. Clear, but fogged...amazing.
I scream as his razor nails took hold of my legs hanging above him. Pulling him self up to my eye level. Dragging my flesh off with every pull up. Until finely, his face right in front of me. He said not one word, but his thoughts were in mine.
Taking his hand he pulled out all the faith I had, everything that loved God and walked with him was in a small white ball in his hands. With an easy force he broke it and the ball feel to the abyss, becoming dead leaves as it did. Smirking he broke the chains and let me fall onto a ground and him land on top of me.
I scream and tried to get away, but nothing was as strong as him, no other dark force could have got me away. Melting into me his skin went under mine. I could feel him moving under my skin, he was a perfect fit. That’s when I realized this him, was a girl. Slashing at my own skin I tried to get her out, but when I did her skin showed up under. In trying to get her out of me, I was letting her become more of me.
Thoughts that told me I had to fall into the gate...so I crawled like she had until I came to the gate. Power flowed from my fingers, I could have killed thousands with one lift of my finger, or bring life to a dead soul. Throwing myself into the gate I feel into a million teeth filled mouths. Trying to devour me, but could not. With this thing in me I could not be killed...nor touched. Stopping I ask her, “What does this mean?”....
With a cold sharp voice she answered...”this is your destiny. To open the gate, and release a war onto this earth...this world.”

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14, VA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: destiny...

hi,
the symbology in this dream definatly deserves a response from someone,
i can only offer my own thoughts,
the theme in this dream to me is one of sacrifice.

the loss of blood etc,a diminishment of your own life force/energy.
are you or have you been in a situation that would drain you,possibly something against your wishes,i say this because of the words you used,ie,i wished this would end,is there anything going on in your life that you wished would end?
as gerard has mentioned on a few occasions,what is true on one level is true on all.
try to relate the dream to something that has been going on,or is still going on in your life,it could be related to hormonal changes going on in your body.
i hope that others input there thoughts to help shed light on this dream for you .
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present