Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Bank

I pull my truck over to the side of the road where my bank is. I get out and am folding my work jeans. I see a woman go by in her vehicle and give me the finger. I think it is my friend Linda from work and laugh it off, but it is not Linda. The woman pulls over and in front of me, but she has parked on the grass. She and another woman get out and have two handicapped people with them, and are getting out their wheelchairs. I'm not understanding why she gave me the finger, but it must be because I've parked on the side of the road. I'm not sure what I've done wrong. I look over and see that the bank is getting very busy. A truck then pulls in between my vehicle and the other womans, perpendicular and on the grass.

I asked my subconscious for this dream before sleeping, asking for understanding of myself and someone I love. We are not currently on the same page.

Thanks Gerard, look forward to your reply.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: The Bank

Maureen,
I love how you formed your e-mail address. From one treelover to another I second that emotion.

Your dream seems to be addressing your feminine aspects. And it may have to do with responsibilities of the feminine nature {what is required of you}. Part of you may not be insync with what you consider valuable or desirable. You may feel handicapped by some aspect of your feminine self but you are capable of getting out of this condition if you will get out of 'park' and move on with what you deem as valuable to your life. There may be something in your way to achieving this, an attitude or emotional considerations. What seems at odds with how you feel is actually in line with who you really are.

Since you asked your dream before hand to give you guidance about a love matter I suggest you compare my thoughts to that and see where it may fit. Dreams often asnwer such questions when asked. Let me know what you come up with and perhaps we can better understand the message.

And keep on keeping on loving those trees.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: The Bank

*What seems at odds with how you feel is actually in line with who you really are.*

Could you expound on that, Gerard?
I need to dig a little deeper.

To help my Self, I tend to look at what archetypes I am currently dealing with. I believe this is Bon Vivant(hedonist), in shadow aspect. When the fun stops or it's time to work, I tend to bail out, and give up on myself and what I can achieve...self sabotage. Throw in abandonment/rejection issues of me thinking "I'll get you before you get me" makes for such a soup in the realm of Love.

I seriously want to heal this in myself. It has been in my awareness for quite some time, for that reason. This man I love requires me to do my "work" if I am to have the partnership I have been yearning for.

Thank You Gerard for any additional input.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, PA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present