Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
frog

Tonight I had 3 dreams back to back. 1st: I was among stewardesses. Two of them were Austrians in their blue-redish outfits and started undressing themselfs. Later on I saw a lot of naked women.
In my next dream I went into a little fenced yard. The yard was rather neglected: wild trees, grass. Since I didn't want to step on it I climbed on that fence. A spider passed and then I saw human size frog. I got terrified and rushed to leave that place. Although I closed the gate, the frog managed to open and leave. I looked at that frog. It was my size, rather thin and yellowish. I thought that this frog needs some water since it was drying... Another same size frog just passed.
Next short dream was I heard that 2 babies being born in my family got poisened. One of them probably because of jelly...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Turkey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: frog

Oliva,
Are you Turkisk by origin or do you just reside there? This could be important to understanding your dreams. Cultural aspects, the treatment of women, is something the dream may be addressing.

A stewardess is the person in control. The Austrian women are probably asepects that are personal. What are your impressions of 'Austrian' women? Or has there been an encounter with such women recently.

The naked women probably represent a need or desire to expose inner qualities about yourself. Nakedness is not usually a literal interpretation but symbolic of the 'naked truth'. If there are bottled up emotions about yourself, your womanhood, this may be what the dream is addressing.

The fenced yard may be your life. Even though it is fenced and neglected there is that desire for growth {trees and grass}. Since you want to grow personally you just climb over the fence, those things that fence you in.

The spider and the frog are symbolic references to you. A spider may be the devouring feminine aspect, some feminine aspect within or possibly your mother. This is where cultural traditions become important. A devouring mother in Turkish traditions may represent conformity to to those traditions. This is something that may be fencing you in, something you wish to escape.

The frog may be your unconscious identity, your true self. It is your size, human size, but rather thin and yellowish. Perhaps this is the condition of your life. Perhaps climbing the fence will provide you with the nutrition you need to grow. In your dream the frog leaves also. Staying within the neglected yard, the frog would die.
The other frog is you also. Perhaps a glimpst of what is to pass once you climb the fence.

Babies are often new things that come into our lives. The family could be your psyche family, all those aspects that make up who you are. It could also represent your real family.
Perhaps some part of you has been poisoned, something that has sabatoged your life. Has something new come into your life only to be taken away or made to feel as if it is now wanted by others in your real family?

Let me know your impressions of what I have provided and perhaps we can see more into the dreams and their message.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: frog

Gerard,

Thank you very much for your attention.
I am hoping to jump over the fence asap... but somehow I have tough time to make any kind of movement.
I am a Polish married to a Turk. We've been living in Turkey for 5 months. Seems like this is our final destination. For last 4 years I was not working (due to some circumstances not as a choice), lucky enaugh to work with myself (huge mother complex etc). I am home stay mum. We have a lot of German neighbors here, not far from Austrians...meaning they seem to be very organised and knowing what they want. As much as I don't care about being so well organised I would love to know who I am and use it. I am aware of having a lot of limitations which do not allow me to proceed. Slowly I am discovering them (like e.g mother complex) but still there is something even huger stuck inside of me which blocks me. I feel often like that froggie. I 'd love to take care of my true myself. I guess that's my fence. I don't want to escape anymore I want to be comfortable about myself.

Gerard, what do you think now?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present