Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sex

hi my name is chris this is my first time writing all i can remember about my dream.there was a woman and she was tempting me to have sex with her. even thoe i am married and new this in the dream i did it annyway and felt guilty. the next thing i remember is standing in a house and looking at a fish tank that i guess were my house and my fish. because the next word's out of my mouth were hony who put this giant fish in my fish tank. i was pissed off cuzz he was chasing and trying to eat my lil fish. the fish was so big in the tank that when it turned to try to get the smaller fish its tale fin hit one sied of the tank. i ask again who put this fish in here and my wife told me joe put the fish in there this guy i no and i was like why. this fish is trying to eat my other smaller fish i was mad for one i dont even like this guy joe and he know's this so why would he buy me a fish and thats all i can remember on a side note i did buy my first fish tank from this guy joe but i havent talked to him for a very long time just a weird dream or what you tell me lol i am 35 and live in boston

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: boston 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: sex

Hi Chris,
May I ask a question before attempting an interpretation? Your answer will go a long way in looking at this dream.
Regarding Joe, what do you think of him...Can you give a brief description of what you remember about him? And do you really dislike him or only in the dream?

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present