Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dead friends talking

I told my friend I would try to help him out on this. He has nightmares everynight. Several of his friends have died by either car accidents or they have killed themselves. he was very close to all of them and the day each of them died he had some kind of contact with them. In his dream one or all of them is talking to him. One of them that was his very best friends says to him "I have to go now- I have to go back to hell". In other dreams one or all of his friends that have died tells him "come with us, it's ok". He has these nightmares almost everynight. It statred when he was 15 when his first friend died. Now he is 25 and has become an alcoholic to try to forget the pain. He doesn't know what to do and the dreams are haunting him/ Any suggestion??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: dead friends talking

Richard,
Your friend is evidently having very serious inner conflicts and the passing of his friends have only added to his emotional state of mind. Nightmares often represent unsettled emotions caused by some traumtic experience in life. His friends dying in tragic circumstances has nothing to do with your friends emotional status. But they do add to them. I suggest he get some professional counceling to help determine what is the root to his emotional distress. Since the nightmares began when he was 15 I suggest he look back to his childhood and see what might be there that relates to these inner conflicts.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present