Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
foreseeing continued

Same old thing, spinning globe in the background. Focuses on a peninsula, Thailand (mainly buddhists). It turns out a group of about 100 Islamic militants were suffocated to death when Thai police put them into the back of a moving truck to transport them to a jail.

Look it up for yourselves, it happend, and I predicted it. Has anyone else had this kind of dream? Tell me about yours.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, Phx, Az

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: foreseeing continued

I have to say...Wow!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26Tennessee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: foreseeing continued

hi john,
while most dreams tend to deal with inner/outer personal issues,it would be stupid of us to ignore the posibility of this type of experience,
history is full of examples,
and you only need to look to the native americans, they had no problem with dreams and visions being able to show future events,
black elk comes to mind.
to deny this experience as credible ,would be stupid.

jung himself had quite startling revelations,via dreams and waking visions.

because of your age,it reminded me of the parsifal myth,the first time he came upon the grail,he was so mesmerized by the strangeness and beauty of it all, that he did'nt realize what was going on ,or where he was.
he spent the next thirty years trying to find it again.
this could be your glimpse of the possibilities,
it is a long journey,but you will be walking a path that is well trodden ,take heart.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present