Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kidnapped By Coach

Okay, My mom dropped me off at school early and I was wandering around. I ended up in the locker room. There was this row of sinks and a lever in between them so I pulled it and water came from nowhere! Ha! I was in a shower stall! "I can be naked in public!" I said and got naked. Next thing I knew I was in gym clothes and the entrance to the locker room was completely frozen, I sent my cat sliding and she hit her head on everything. Then I kept running in and out of the locker room and my coach kept asking what I was doing and I would say, "Nothin'" Then I went to run into the girl's locker room but he turned me around and into the gym. There was a TV in the middle and the class was sitting on the bleachers watching. next thing I knew, I was in my bed and my coach was laying at the bottom of it. He kept yelling at me for everything (He kidnapped me at some point in this dream). So I turned on the TV and dropped the remote, he kept giving me this hateful look. So then he left. I jumped out of bed and turned off the TV and studied my fish tank! Everyone was dying!!! So then I ran back towards the girl's locker room (I left my pants in there) and then I stopped because I was like, "What am I doing???" I noticed like three beds in there and I randomly thought, "I wonder which one of these neds was Curtis's." Then I walked back towards my room/gym. Here's where I knew I was kidnapped. I heard the TV was on when I had turned it off. Then I heard the coach's voice saying, "Walk slowly, you have to kill your brother slowly." He was talking to Curtis and I was going to get killed! I freaked out and woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 West Virgina

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Kidnapped By Coach

Well Steven I have had a look at your dream and ,,, well here goes.

It seems that one part of you is trying to find out more about who you really are, and another part of you is stopping you - that's the summary ,, how does it sound?

In more explanation of the images in your dream
* "to mum dropped me off early" ,,, part of you may feel that is is too soon to be leaving mothers protection, to be moving away from your mothers influence
* "locker room" ,,, where things are safely stored, locked up
* "water out of nowhere" - hose deeper ideas that you have, that seem to come from no where,,, the unconscious part of you
* "naked in public" - you realise or your deeper 'dream self' realises that you can be yourself in the world and that it feels good, feels free
* when you can tap into those deeper parts of yourself you realise that you can be who you really are - when you put on an act / become someone that you really are not, then you cannot tap into those parts of yourself ("the door is frozen over" and "could not get back into the locker room").
* The girls locker room, and the cat ,,, attitude to the feminine side of you ,,, the coach is the rational part of you is keeping you from checking out the intuitive more sensitive parts of yourself.

Most people are just living life as though they are just watching TV.
You are trying to turn off the continual bombardment of outside influences ,,, but it keeps coming.

The dream also tells you what it will be like if you do not lesten to the deeper aspects of you ,,,, Turning off to these deeper parts of you is like killing a part of yourself ,,,, and doing it slowly.

What do you think? Are there some point or ideas that seem to fit ,,, let me know
All the best, JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Kidnapped By Coach

Wow! It actually makes sense! I'm going to try to remember everything you said to add my $.2 to it.

Mothers-I do feel it is too early to be letting go. It's just one of those things.
Locker Room- I hate those. I don't even know where they play into the dream.
Naked and Free-I am becoming more and more of me outside of my home. Who cares what others think about you? If they don't like me, then they don't have to.
Turning off outside views-True, nothing I do is mainstream. If I do follow a trend, I'm a year late, so therefore, I am pretty much following my own trends.
I don't know about the coach. Instead of "keeping" me, I felt it was more of a "stealing" me. Does that make sense?
Anywho, it did make a lot of sense after this interpretation.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 West Virgina

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Kidnapped By Coach

Hi Stephen

Thank you for your reply and helping to put the interpretation in to perspective. The dream is for the dreamer and it is important that it feels right, makes sense, and has meaning for the dreamer - not someones else.

Keep on keeping on
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present