Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A meeting with my mother who is dead

I walked through a door and ito an empty room and my mother who died 4 years ago was sitting on a bench attached to the wall. She looked well and young. I said "But you're dead" and she replied "We can do this any time you want". I sat next to her and we chatted and laughed for ages. (I can't remember anything e actually talked about). Then Sister Nicolina was there lying on a chaise longeu and smiling. I said "But you're in Italy" to which she replied "I have come to remind you that you cna do this anytime". At that point I woke up knowing I had met with my mum and everything was OK.
I would like to understand the entire experience especially as I didn't really feel as if I was asllep during the meeting, and if she was right and I can meet up with her anytime I want - how? It's happened briefly once since when I met her in a bus shelter.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Surrey, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: A meeting with my mother who is dead

Pamela,
You can meet up with your mother anything you wish. All you have to do is think of her and the memories. She has made her transition but she still remains in your mind, and heart. The ties that held you together when she was alive still remain. Sister Nicolina is that inner voice of the spirit that reminds you of your mother, and the memories. Relax, and your mother will be there always.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: A meeting with my mother who is dead

Hi Pamela

Sleep ,,, what is that ??? perhaps merely that our waking consciousness takes a back seat

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present