Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum Contributors, Many Thanks

I want to once again thank those who contribute their time and expertise to the Dream Forum. Justine, Kathy and Steve in particular. Their 'Jungian' insights are well developed and their ability to help others with their dreams is unique. I have seen many people interpret dreams over the past 8 years using different methods but there are none better than the contributors at the Dream Forum. The object is not only to help others understand their dreams but also give insights to the inner life. This is being done expertisely by these wonderful, caring people.

Thanks for taking up the slack while I concentrate on other things. Nothing is lost when they give their insights, just the opposite. They continue to make the Dream Forum a unique place on the world wide web. Visitors can be assured they are receiving the best advice, best insights to dreams because of their {contributors} participtaion at the Forum.

Gerard {Jerry}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

No Internet at Present

Many thanks Gerard

I have found this site, and the contributors to it a fantastic resource to my own understanding of the psyche - my own, those I come incontact with, and even communal psyches. This understanding helps me to cope better and I hope to be be more efective in my daily interactions.

Unfortunatley I don't have easy internet access at present as I am moving house - and the atmosphere of internet cafe's is not helpful for this kind of thought.

So I am still out here, and look forward to maintaining my input once I get settled and connected again.

Many thanks, namaste
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Forum Contributors, Many Thanks

Justin,
I hope your move goes well. The sooner you get settled the sooner those of us at the Dream Forum can enjoy your insights and wisdom.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present