Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
babies turn to crows

i was in a walmart in a strange city waiting for a simple haircut, as i knew no one in this city and had to take a chance on a hairdresser. a guy came out obvioulsy drunk or on drugs and asked me what i wanted. he said come back later, in about and hour. he them proceeded to sit in the sink with other stylists, so i told someone else who worked there i didn't want him. i decided to shop around a bit in the walmart, when the walmart closed at five and an announcement came on the loudspeaker that it was my turn for a haircut. no one was left in the store, but me and two little dark haired boys, kind of chubby, brothers. the giant of a guard, was shocked to see us three standing there. i hugged the boys who were clinging to me and begged off, but ended up taking them with me. they turned into crows and i kept them in a cage, but the bottom of the cage would rot out and kitty litter would leak out. very starange. needy orphaned boys turning into crows kept in inferior cages

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, new orleans

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: babies turn to crows

Hi Lydia,
I like your simple and clear summary of the dream. Perhaps something in the following will strike a cord then again perhaps not. An interpretation must fit with the dreamer as dreams and dream symbols are very personal. If you respond with your thoughts perhaps we can look into this dream and better deciper the symbolism. Use this as a starting point & also think about what is going on in your life the few days prior to the dream.

Looking inside your Self, although unknown territory to your conscious mind. The haircut possibly being a desire to shed or remove some aspect of your Self. And maybe finding an expression of outer self, that which is projected but not the true person you are on the inside, the Persona, perhaps viewing this in an unsavory light or character. It could be a disserving male aspect or distrust of a male aspect. Also could be Ego projection/defense the change is unsuited or risky. Sitting in the sink possibly indicating a desire to cleanse your Self of this unsavory aspect. As you look around at the different male aspects or attributes available within the time for change has arrived, been announced. As you examine these aspects you find what could be your inner male child as duality in personality. An inner authority or Ego (guard) being shocked at the finding of the inner male child as a part of the Self. Then at first recognizing acceptance of this aspect with a desire to integrate. Turning into crows may symbolize this aspect as messengers of the unconscious, darker habits or aspects of self. Caging may be trying to confine or restrict the integration and expression in your daily life or an inhibited spirituality. However, the foundation does not hold and is futile as suppressed or repressed unconscious aspects generally express themselves although many times in unhealthy and unforeseen ways. And sometimes the conscious does not recognize the connection of a behaviour to this unconscious source. The kitty litter could be that which you use to absorb and hold the waste although again, would find expression in possibly not so obvious ways in your life.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: babies turn to crows

my goodness, it is so obvious when someone else is interpreting...the cage and crows. yes. i have fallen into bad habits which i am aware of since the displacement and horror of the hurricane, and i have been trying to get back to my healthy and spiritual self. with all i have witnessed and upheaval in the last few months, including leaving a alchoholic and verbally abusive man and the death of my father and my best friend and unemployment. ihave supressed most of these feelings of grief, trying to be strong. thank you, because in the dream i felt a very strong sense of the maternal with the boys clinging to me, and a very strong sense of pride when telling the shopkeeper i did not want that particularl hairdresser which is not something i would ordinarily do, as i go out of my way not to offend people, in real life i would have just left. i am off to my yoga class which i have recently given up for cigs and late nights. thanks again, kathy.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, new orleans

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: babies turn to crows

Lydia,

I’m truly sorry for the difficulties you’ve recently endured. To endure so much turmoil and loss at once and trying to suppress its no wonder. Your grief is natural and needed. In trying to be strong, and we’ve all done it, we lose a necessary and crucial aspect of humanity, of being human, in grief as an outlet of release.

Many times the difficulties we face present opportunity to contribute to our personal growth, although at the time it is sometimes hard to see, that only through later examination we come to an understanding of what that experience gives to us.

The maternal you feel could be your spiritual self and your higher feminine self. That which you find protection and comfort. It is these aspects that you internally rely upon and desire return to conscious expression in your life. Be gentle with yourself as you would with the children in the dream and you will find the way.

Thank you for your response as it’s ever so important we receive feedback at the Forum. Your thoughts about the interpretation, whether it fits or not, and in what ways is paramount to a positive learning experience at the Forum.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present