Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rebecca???

Okay, so I had another dream last night that baffles me. I was on a bed somewhere and there was water all around. Sometimes I had a lover with me, and sometimes not. Then, I felt I was waking up, and thought I was sleeping at my parents house (in the room where I saw that lady a long time ago)and I felt the vibrations of being frozen in place and there was a man there pushing me down, almost shaking me. I could hear his voice in my ear and was able to open my eyes slightly, I could see a blurry vision of him in front of me. The strangest part was he kept saying, "Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca..." I thought, maybe he has the wrong house, because not only am I not Rebecca, but I don't know any either. I pushed against him to try to sit up, more determined than scared and asked him, "Who are you?" He replied, "Who makes you to beat?" Which what I felt he was asking me was not to be beaten by something, but to overcome it. Then, the fuzziness of the feelings and scenery went normal and I realized I am in China...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28/ currently in China (for one year) From Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Rebecca???

Hi Gwendolyn,

In either the beginning or end of the dream where you wake up did you actually wake or dream of waking? Was this a sleep paralysis event?

Is there a Rebecca character that comes to mind that possessed determination whether in literature, movie, news or even a past school or childhood peer?

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Rebecca???

Yes, this was definitely a sleep paralysis event. I was able to open my eyes a little bit. I have been trying all week to think of something that Rebecca might mean to me, but I can't think of anything. There is only one Rebecca I can think of knowing. I went to school with her. She was just another person I went to school with though, nothing about her stands out to me.
I am sure I will continue to think about this one for awhile.
Thanks for your help. If you have any other thoughts, I would love to hear them.
Take care,
Gwendolyn

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28/ currently in China (for one year) From Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present