Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A sixth dream but not one I meant

Sixth Dream (Crucifix or Cross) I dreamt my husband gave me a crucifix as a gift. It had the body of Jesus on it, but it was somehow deformed, it was lying sideways, instead of hanging as usual. In the dream I was thinking, I've moved beyond Christianity as a my personal spiritual path to something of a more unitarian nature rather than trinitarian. that was the dream I had other dreams of crosses.

I also had a series of dreams where my husband was cheating on me and these were distrubing. they felt so real and i woke up very angry. The cheating was a hug with another woman or a kiss or a date, not intercourse. in one dream he told me he didn't love me and he looked an old boss and it had been a long time that he felt that way but he was waiting to make sure!!!

I also have lots of dreams where im a passenger and rarely driving. I think i've only been the driver in dreams exactly twice in my life. im usually a backseat passenger or passenger in cars, but sometimes also in busses, taxis, trucks and trains.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 & traveling abroad

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present