Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Painting a Box

Can someone please help me interpret this dream? All I remember of this dream was I was on a stage and that I was kneeling down and painting a cardboard box. It was about 2 feet square and empty. The 4 flaps for the lid were open and I was painting the outside green, yellow, and white. There were 3 cans of paint, one of each color but I only had one brush so the more I painted, the more the colors started to blend which became increasingly irritating. By the time I was almost done, I was quite angry. The colors were quite vivid and everything else around me was faded out. Can anyone make sense of this? Thanks, Lydia.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57, Michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Painting a Box

Lydia,
Your dream has a lot of symbolism that could represent an inability to be who you really are or want to be. You may feel restricted in some area of your life, something that prevents you from not being able to be that person you wish to be or achieve that position you wish to achieve. The anger in the dream may represent true anger, perhaps at yourself or your situation, or both. Overall there may be feelings of emptiness.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Painting a Box

Hi Lydia,

at the same time, the box reminds me of times when a child would open up a box hidden with tresures or toys. Many people would paint their 'treaure' boxes, to decorate them.

thanks

Magda

could this be associated with any childhood feelings or memories?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

stats from 7-14-10 to the present