Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my dearnsnnn

i had a dream it is weird we are in this place and the guy that i love tells that he needs to talk to me but i tell him that i busy i will talk to him later but he is in a hurry so he comes near me and tells me look up so i do and then i tell it is just the ceiling but special about it so he tells me look outside into the sky so i dont all i see is the sky is black and it is daytime but the sky is black i just stare at the sky then i woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: my dearnsnnn

Hafifa,
Perhaps the dream examines your relationship with your love, that you've been too busy for him lately or he wants more of you than you are able to give. Maybe he wants attention that you're not able to or not making time to give him. The ceiling could be the limit, you, he or both, are constrained in some way. Starring into a black sky could simply be not consciously aware of this, you don't see it.

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present