Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bridge, Turbulent Waters, Death--Have a field Day with this one

what I can remember to the best of my ability...

I was trying to cross a long, unfamiliar suspension bridge....I was sedetary on a moving platform..I looked underneath me and could see the water, kind of like the Brooklyn Bridge as you walk across it, but I could have fallen dwn if I wasnt on the platform bc there were only bars and stuff under me like a web....as I tired to cross it water started surging, this was at the point I tried going up the "hillish" portion...I went back the other way and survived , narrowly avoiding the surging waters, but the bridge was destroyed..then I remember walking below it on land and seeing it torn apart above me, and some started crumbling a bit, which I had to get out of the way, but sum1 told me dont worry we can fix it in no time...then I found a friend dead at the bottom, but all I saw was some blood and guts but I knew it was my male friend, who is just a friend of mine from HS, who lives in Chicago and he gives me advice often and we correpond via email..I havent seen him in several years...then also in the dream I met up with a good looking guy who liked me and he came back twice to find me after the bridge was destroyed,,,I think I found out my friend died in between his visits...thats the best I can recall

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 NYC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Bridge, Turbulent Waters, Death--Have a field Day with this one

Juliana,
The dream probably addresses the relationship with the friend in Chicago. That due to the geographical distance even though you've tried to maintain contact (bridge) with this friend through the internet (web) perhaps it is ending or feels like it is over which you feel surging emotions about. Perhaps this friend was a romantic past or possiblilbilty but now due to the distance that likelihood is no longer. So you now see past this and are open to developing new male friendships or romantic relationships.

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present