Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
winning the lottery

I was at a gas station and had purchased some sort of lottery ticket that had the same concept as the powerball because it involved numbers. I somehow had picked the numbers that were used by doing addition or other mathmatical equations. After I had filled out the sheet of paper, I handed it to one of the two female clerks to scan the piece of paper and had waited by the cappaccino machines. They had scanned it and it turned out to be a winning ticket and also said that five other people had won that day. I was quite flabbergasted and did not believe them and asked if my ticket was the big winner and they happily told me that it was. I started jumping for joy. I went home to get ready for work and went to work while I was thinking about the winning ticket and what I was going to do with it. I had showed my boss the slip of paper and the winning numbers then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31, MN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: winning the lottery

Hi Dawn

why the puzzled face ?
Your dream seems to suggest that you are currently in a time fo rejuvenating; and that doing so is just what you need - in fact is would seem to be the 'jackpot'.
A few aspects of your dream interest me:
- it seems that you are able to use your analytical mind well - is that the case, or is is a latent talent that might surprise you;
- the two female clerks ,,,, ? aspects of yourself
- the boss ? an authority figure in your life

any thoughts ?
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present