Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sexy Love God/Muscle Man/Total Babe/Hunk/Mystery-Lover/Night-Visitor

A huge gorgeous muscular man with a very broad chest and huge bicep muscles and arms and is so tall that next to him I appear very small is holding me close and I am completely enveloped in his warm and naked embrace. I have my legs wrapped around his waist, thick as it is. He is naked and his unerected penis (which is very short but very thick),is bumping against me as I bounce against him while we are walking. The entire feelings of being held, protected, carried, nurtured, loved and aroused by this (giant) man were so amazing and wonderful and beautiful and tender. After I woke up I wanted to go back to sleep and return to the dream for the lovely feelings it gave me. I also think that he had a reddish-tint to his skin and was so huge I looked like a child next to him.

I thought that this man symbolized my animus, which was strong and potent in every way, except that he didn't have an erection and we weren't having intercourse, so I thought maybe he (my animus)is impotent and this would explain why my 'masculine' aspect maybe strong but not able to bring forth results. Or isn't penetrating? ??? On the other hand he was very nurturing and had some feminine qualities. But he was very masculine otherwise. Could this mystery-lover symbolize something other than my animus, (?????), especially since lately I've been having dreams of my husband cheating on me/abandoning me and being estranged from him and thought he represented my animus, but this muscle-man was very loyal and nurturing and much nicer to me than my dream-husband. What does that mean???????? (Maybe it's Bluebeard in disguise, TINTED IN RED????) Help!!

Thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Sexy Love God/Muscle Man/Total Babe/Hunk/Mystery-Lover/Night-Visitor

Hi May,

sounds like a big powerful protector, yes ,,, however not virile - lacking masculine energies of creativity ,,,,,,,,,,,, not able to bring into ccreation. Strong yes, potent no.
In the dream you are like a little child seeking comfort and warmth and protection ,,, infantile.

You know enough about dream and the inner processes to work with these thoughts, so over to you

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Re: Sexy Love God/Muscle Man/Total Babe/Hunk/Mystery-Lover/Night-Visitor

If this man represents my animus, as my husband did in several of my other dreams that I posted, then there is a common theme, that of my animus letting me down in one way or another....not being around...not able to connect with me on a deeper level....being with someone else....not communicating with me...not being intimate with me...etc, etc.

This is something I would really like to understand better...how to connect, communicate, with my masculine aspect better, so that its not letting me down, abandonning me, etc, etc.

Would it also not follow that if my masculine energy is unbalanced, then some aspect of my femininity would be unbalanced as well? Since, to achieve balance both sides need to be in a healthy interplay with each other, etc, etc....so whatever my masculine side is going through, doesn't that mean that something corresponding is happening to my femininity as well that needs to be brought back into balance...I can see how patriarchy would have an effect. Maybe there are other things in my life as well that might be causing this imbalance. And also the fact that I was reduced to looking child-sized, because my masculine side's lack of potency had to be compensated for by being oversized, created a huge imbalance, between us, as a couple. (This is only a guess as to why he was so large and I was so small...he is intimidating and reducing my femininity...???????)

Also, I thought the animus in women's dreams was usually represented by only one character...I thought it was my husband....???

Thanks so much for your helpful comments on my dreams,
May

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Re: Sexy Love God/Muscle Man/Total Babe/Hunk/Mystery-Lover/Night-Visitor

Wow May,

I think you are onto something ,,,
it takes two to tango and balance is a matter of opposites that will always be dancing in interaction ,, opposites attract and this attraction is the centre of creation.

I suspect this wil be a step in the journey ,,, mmmmmmmm

Keep us posted
Justin

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sexy Love God/Muscle Man/Total Babe/Hunk/Mystery-Lover/Night-Visitor

Hi Justin,

Thanks so much for helping me out with my dreams with your helpful insights and also for asking me really good questions about my dreams.

Definetely balancing the masculine with the feminine looks like it will be a life-long, on-going aspect in my journey of life. Am happy I've become aware of that now.

Best,
May

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Also,

Just would like to add...I did some research and found out that in the early stages of animus development, the animus shows up as a muscled, athletic type man. I guess I'm very much in the beginning stages here.

Thanks,
May

Hi May

that is very interesting - if I have it correctly, these images represent part of the way we are individually, and at the same time show us how we are all connected by a similar psychic structure

JC

Hi Justin,

I just want to add...

This dream image was very positive and the emotions I felt were satisfying. In this sense, as an animus figure this man was great. I'm confused about the progression of my dreams from someone so nurturing almost motherly in a positive sense..from dreams of being cheated on and abandonned progressing to dreams of rape?

Hi May

You have been busy ,,,

Is this an issue of learning to discriminate bw aninus and patriarchy ?

JC

In hindsight,

This dream was compensating for an unfulfilled need that I had when I was in an abusive relationship.

Additionally, it is a commentary on my strong and capable and supportive animus.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present