Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pregnency test

I had a dream last night in which my husband and i were at a drs office.I was taking a pregnency test which came out positive we embraced and he picked me up and carried me into another room where we shared the news with our families. We have been trying to have a baby for almost two years. This is the first dream i have ever had like this. I have never been pregnent before.Could this just be anxiety messing with me or a sign of pregnency

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 duncanville

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: pregnency test

Hi Mari

Dreams can portend the future ,,, and so it may relate to you being pregnant then again it may have another meaning.
The dream may symbolise your personal growth; that you are stepping into another phase in your life that will bring growth.

Could this be so ?
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Re: pregnency test

Yes I suppose its possiable that it could be a sign of personal growth.The only reason that this is freaking me out so much is because once before my cousin died I saw it i mean everything and it happened about a week after exactly like it happened in the dream..so im always wondering which ones will come true....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 duncanville

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present