Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Full time dreamers

Hi,

I once heard of an ethnic tribe in Polynesia whose sole mission in life was to gather their dreams and present them to their tribal elders and chiefs daily. These people would paint, draw, write, reenact and listen to everyone's dream, taking only a little time out for breaks to eat..etc. This was what they did. The would move when the area they lived in ran out of resources, to an neighboring area. They built very simple homes from the natural resources around them. They had general precepts they taught their children about dreams, like if someone offers you a gift in a dream, make sure you take it, if someone tries to kill you in your dream fight them back and win, if your enemy pursues you in the dream, face them and make them give you a gift, if you make love to someone while dreaming, do so to completion, etc etc. Its all very interesting. They were studied and found to be free of all psychological maladies. Does anyone know of these people? Their name? Where exactly they are found? Has anyone heard this before?

Also, what is Aborigine Australian dreamtime? Is it a similiar concept to what these people I wrote about had?

Thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Senoi

Hi,

I found out the name of these people. They are refered to as Senoi but there are actually two groups, named the Temiar and the Semai, according to some sources, and who live in Malaysia. Here is a link if anyone else is interested.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/vanvugt/senoi.html

Thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present