Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kidnapped g/f and no big deal to anyone but me

i had a dream that i woke up and people kidnapped my girlfriend. she lives with me so i get up and tell my parents and friends yet no one believes me or they just don't care. i try throughout the entire time to get her back, eventually dying trying to get her back. what do you think this means?

Re: kidnapped g/f and no big deal to anyone but me

Jim,
Several possibilities present:
1. Perhaps you have (unconscious) issues of abandonment, trust, honesty, etc in the relationship with your girlfriend. Perhaps she's involved with a new group of friends, work of life situation which takes time away from the relationship. If so, are you maybe going to extremes in trying to gain that attention back however it doesn't seem to have the desired effect?

2. Possibly coming to conscious knowledge your anima (girlfriend)is un/under developed (woke up). A call to integrate some missing feminine trait that would lead to a better balance in your personality. That she lives with you would be acknowledgement of the anima as a part of Self. Parents and friends could be other parts of Self, parents possibly inner authority aspects. These parts of Self have yet to acknowledge a need for anima development. Your unconsicous communicates the difficulty in indentifing and integrating the anima trait. And that it's necessary (dying trying to get her back)

Hope this helps. Please respond with your thoughts even if these don't feel close. Knowing your age would be very helpful as the meaning of dream symbols and content can vary greatly depending on the dreamers age.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: kidnapped g/f and no big deal to anyone but me

I'm 22 years old. I believe more so that it is the first suggestion you gave. I really didn't think about it a lot but she has become rather distant and maybe it's work or stress related. I've also been complacent to ask her about it because i don't want to make anything more complicated than it has to be. As soon as i read the first suggestion, it kinda clicked. There could be more to it but i believe that, that is the surface of it. I'm in a 5 yr relationship with her and i would say we've grown maybe a bit apart the past 6 months.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present