Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 raps on the door

A few nights ago I was in my bedroom watching t.v. and started to get tired. I got up out of bed and made sure the doors were locked to the house before I went to bed. My kids were out and they know that I lock up everything before I go to sleep. My kids have their keys to come in when they get home. As I was saying, I was tired and in bed. I shut off the t.v. and the light in my room. About five minutes after I was trying to fall asleep I hear one, two, three raps on my bedroom door. I said, oh no what the hell is this! My kids are not home and everything is locked up. Usually I get up when I hear a noise but this time I was actually frozen in bed. Could not move! I threw the covers over my head (literally) and said a prayer. The next day I told my kids and they said wow ma maybe the Indians were buried under this house. I said, "don't get funny! I will never know who it was. I am starting to wonder if it was my deceased parents saying hello.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new yorkf

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: 3 raps on the door

Hi Connie P

It is documented that we sometimes hear noises as we enter sleep ,,, although these are more usually 'swooshing' sounds.
Dreams usually occur during deep sleep (REM). especially in the early pre-dawn hours.
So I cannot explain the '3 Knocks' ,, certainly the timeframe would support the forst (known) occurrence

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: 3 raps on the door

Thank you Justin for getting back to me. Usually when I hear a noise, I get up and open the door. This time I was saying to myself, "I am going to stay right where I am and throw the blanket over my head. It was real weird that is all I can say. The knocking on the door was not a light sound either.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new yorkf

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: 3 raps on the door

Hi Connie

well I guess there is / I believe there is a lot more to this universe than we know about ,,, however maybe the question, from a Jungian perspective ,,, jsut what is the energy that caused the noise, +/ or what are you hiding from ?

mmmmmm
maybe is is part of a bigger quest?

good luck
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present