Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Father is Leader of the Vampires

We were having this big festival type thing at our school. So I went. In the middle of it, Mozzell, the leader of the vampires shows up. People start to realize who he is and panic. So he starts attacking people and the people he attacks, they begin to attack others. It was basically a recruit! But I was running around, completely terrified and me chased he down. I was on the bleachers in the gym and he starts using his telepathic powers to control me. He had me hovering in the air, doing flips and all I could say was, "Not today, not like this." I was eventually dropped and he ran away. I guess I was a lucky one...for now...

So I ran to the front office because I had to get out of there. My mom, brother and friend Lexi were all waiting for me. Lexi had my clarinet all put together for no reason, it was weird. We ran to the car and began driving. But there was some guy blocking the road, he had to open barracades which eventually turned into magazine covers. We came to one that was like a picture of Britney Spears and he had to drive in between her...boobs. I was like, "No need to open this one!" But for some reason, my mom started talking to the guy opening the road. I had something I had to do in the school, for some unknown reason I ran back in. I entered the gym just in time to hear, "You think he's the leader? I am Mozzell!" It was the supposed leaders mom! Mozzell was her maiden name! Someone saw me run by and screamed, "AARON!" Because I was yet to be converted into a blood sucking freak. I took off running to the car and we drove away.

We were in our neighborhood and my mom missed Lexi's turn who was in the front seat talking to someone in Japan and she missed her home in Japan! So for some reason we turned around and went back to the school. Something horrible happened! MY DAD WAS VOTED THE NEW LEADER!! Great...I'm trapped. Apparently, the way the voted the new leader was to flash a bunch of pictures on the ceiling and whoever they stopped on was the new leader. My dad was oddly proper now. He asked me if I had put on aftershave, which in dream talk meant had I been staying awake.

"They can get you in your sleep?" I asked. "Yes," he replied. Then he talked about how there was some debate as to whether or not the male leader who was really the son of the leader had really touched him which in turn, would cause him to turn into a vampire. My mom and dad got remarried under a traffic light and now I was basically the only human left in our family. I was very close to giving up and just becoming a freak when I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 WV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Father is Leader of the Vampires

***I'm not really sure why my title was Aaron in the dream. Maybe because it's my best friend's name...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 WV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Steven

Sounds like you are in the wars, so to speak.
Vampires - the living dead, those that have had the life sucked out of them and never sleep real sleep ,,,, and so probably never dream.
What kind of life would that be ,,, no life at all - like zombies.
Maybe this is how you currently view the world.
It may be that you feel that the world, well really the system that 'asks' us to conform, is or will do this to you - indeed you may feel that most people around you are living this way.

At 16 it is normal and healthy to be striving to find your form of expression. How you want to live; what you want to do and what you think (as opposed to what you have been told to think)

What do you think ,, of this ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Hi Steven

Sounds like you are in the wars, so to speak.
Vampires - the living dead, those that have had the life sucked out of them and never sleep real sleep ,,,, and so probably never dream.
What kind of life would that be ,,, no life at all - like zombies.
Maybe this is how you currently view the world.
It may be that you feel that the world, well really the system that 'asks' us to conform, is or will do this to you - indeed you may feel that most people around you are living this way.

At 16 it is normal and healthy to be striving to find your form of expression. How you want to live; what you want to do and what you think (as opposed to what you have been told to think)

What do you think ,, of this ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

I think...I may view people as living a dead or blind life. I feel as if people just do things because others are doing it and this can't be living. It is following. People need individuality to be complete.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Wv

stats from 7-14-10 to the present