Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sisters Death

I recently dreamt of my youngest sisters death. I never found out how she died I was in a room with my other sister and we were packing away the youngest clothes as she had died. I got quite upset and when my mum came in I was crying to her saying I can't do this.
I was quite upset and was actually crying when I woke up.
Can anyone help me understand what this could mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Sisters Death

Melissa,
Is your younger sister still living? That needs to be answered before a reliable interpretation can be given. Also, what is/was your relationship with your younger sister? Are/were you close?

Although the probability that this dream is about the relationship with your sister{s} it may have to do with yourself, the sisters symbolizing aspects of your own psyche.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

My sister is alive(Thank God). We are quite close, we speak every week and get along very well. I hope this helps.
I also found out that she was involved in a car accident 2 days ago. She wasn't hurt just very bruised and shaken.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Melissa,
Since your sister is living the dream may be addressing some part of the relationship between the two of you. Her clothes that you are putting away may represent some part of her persona that you wish would change {death often represents change}. Or perhaps the clothes represent some part of her that you wish you possessed, something to do with changes in your own life. Perhaps getting older {although you are still very young, approaching 30 can be distressing} or a fear of losing part of your looks, etc.

Also, if you are indeed very close to your younger sister you may have a hidden fear of something happening to her. Dreams often reflect hidden fears.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you Gerard. Your interpretation made alot of sense. I do look at my sister and see the life I should of had if I hadn't made all my mistakes. She learnt from my muck ups and I guess I do wish that I could've made better choices. Then again we wouldnt be the people we are today if not for our mistakes.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present