Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 flats, in 2 different towns, same format in room, but different decor/ambience

I see a woman, fully clothed, sitting in a transparent, plastic bath. She has dark shortish hair ( I have dark wavy mid length hair). A man appears beside the bath and takes off her top and I see him touching her breasts, which she appears to enjoy. She is wearing white and retains her white trousers in the bath. The bath is in profile with her head to the right, but she turns, sitting to face me, her legs stretched out beside her. (although the people in the dream are unaware ofmy presence)

Dream ends.

I dreamt i was in a town I spent my 10 years in (which I lived in in waking life).

I was in the flat of a male acquaintance (although I do not recognise this from waking life).
Door to sitting room on left of room and as I walk in two large dark sofas to my right at right angle to one another, against the walls. Window in wall opposite door where I am stood. Window set into right hdn corner of room.

Man tells me that he has moved to another flat in another town ( atown where I lived in my teen years in waking life) and that he has moved as it is better fro him and his flat mate for work.

Suddenly I find myself in the new flat. Thesitting room is same format, but everything is whhite. Two gleaming white sifas. Walls and flor are white.
OI sit in the sifa nearest the door and look out of the window. Opposite is a new luxury apartment block overlooking and dwarfing the flat in which I am sitting.

I say soething like 'well at least its the forn of of the flats that are facing you, not the back as you wouldnt want to see what goes on in the bedrroms in the morning' (which is a really weird thing for me to have said as I would not have thought this in waking life).

The sky is very blue and I crane my neck to look up into more blueness and brightness.

I am sat on the sofa and I scrutinise the wall to my left and it looks atfirst glance like woodchip in swirls. It is bright white, but on closer inspection looks patchy - a mixture of white gloss, silk and matt paints and looks a bit shabby.

I look at teh floor and teh man says (as I am thinking the same thing) something about yes the floor has been painted.

I look at the floor and it looks like glow in the dark white paint - i.e. really vibrant with a hint of green.

The man says that it used to be purple befoer it was painted white. I somehow know that the floor is made of rubber.

Then I find myself sitting on the mans lap on the other sofa, with my back to him and he is fondling my breasts.

I look up and there is suddely a stage in teh room and two of his freinds are playing insrtuments on the low stage. I realsie how inappropriate this all is and deicde to leave.

I am not particularly attracted to this man as he does not seem to be my 'type'. then I realise that to date 'my tuype' have not been right for me and that this chap apears to have qualities which I shoud explore on a deeper friendship level, rather than dismisisng him out of hand as he is thinner/slighter build than I am attracted to. He has blue eyes.

Dream ends

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39,uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: 2 flats, in 2 different towns, same format in room, but different decor/ambience

S.

Is the woman in the bath wanting to say to the observer, “Yes I’ve enjoyed/am enjoying sexual love, but it wasn’t the real me!.” Does the retention of the white trousers indicate that she is saying to the observer that she has kept part of her feelings of purity/virginity although she has enjoyed sexual love?. Does the transparent bath show that she is wanting to be open and honest to the observer about herself and what she is doing/has done in the past?. Although the woman in the bath does not look like you, could she be an `alter ego’ you have adopted?.

Are the flats symbolic of your past and your different encounters with men in the past and their sameness?. Is it symbolic that the man whose knee you are sitting on while he fondles your breasts, is not facing you?. Is it perhaps someone you don’t yet know very well but with whom you have a strong emotional bond that you would want to engage in sexual foreplay with him such as fondling your breasts without your seeing him?. But how could you know he has blue eyes without having looked at him?.

Someone who you say is quite different in many ways from your past male friends/lovers?. That you want to walk away from him because he is so different, perhaps from a different culture (blue eyes) or a lot younger/older or there are other social/cultural taboos between you?.

I had a similar dream a couple of months ago about a girl from a different culture and she was much younger, but I was in a prison cell and we could only embrace each other through the bars of the cell. When I was free she had gone.

C.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Sorrento

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Man

Re: 2 flats, in 2 different towns, same format in room, but different decor/ambience

I knew that he had blue eyes when we were in the flat - I did not even know the identity of the man in the bath scene - it may or may not have been the same man as in the flat scenes.

I cannot think of anyone with whom I would consider having an emotional or sexual relationship at the moment.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39,uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present