Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
baby in the oven

Hi there,
In that weird dream I saw my good friend Katy, the mother of two, the youngest just born, next to the changing table. That table on its right had 3 drawers. The top one seemed to be an oven. When Katy opened it there was a baby like looking baby... but in whites (like egg whites). I got frozen when I saw it thinking that baby is dying from overheating, the eyes almost went out, and the second thought came: how come Katy would allow her baby to be in such a place. She was very calm (usually she panicks a lot about her children), removed the whites from that baby and beneth, on its tummy, there was a mechanism, like the one at crying dolls or so. It was a doll not a human being.
I guess that was the weirdest dream of mine.HELP!

Olivia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: baby in the oven

Hi Olivia

Could this deram be about change ? either in you or around you.

Babies are new life, ovens cook food and it changes its nature (from raw to edible), the eggs

'You' got frozen (and cannot move ? you aren't addressing the change) and yet the new life is ok, there is no concern.

There's a twist the baby (the change, the new life promised) is not real.

Does this fit for you? Are things going on in your life that resembe this?
Any other ideas

'Sleep on it' perhaps ,,,,
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: baby in the oven

Justin,
Thank you a lot for the tips. They were very helpful. The number of changes around me is a lot so I even haven't done my "homework" looking for the answers propelry.
Anyhow, baby is a change and oven means a change. Also a friend of mine has changed.I think that doll in the oven beneth the whites was me. The mechanism in the doll makes the doll to say what others want her to say. The whites might meant the new quality coming, new me, self-spoken and truly me. I would love to believe that this interprepation is true. That would mean that my long journey to myself is coming closer and the new beginning of myself has begun...
Olivia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

stats from 7-14-10 to the present