Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream of house with dirt floors

I have a recurring dream that I live in a house with dirt or sand floors. The house is fully furnished, decorated and well appointed but the floor is always dirt or sand or hardwood that is old and severly damaged. This dream theme occurs enough that it has my curiousity aroused. Can anyone help me with an interpretation?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Pennsylvania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: dream of house with dirt floors

gomersmom,
Likely the fully furnished house is your waking ego life. Outwardly you may see yourself as well organized, everything is approperiate and in place. But unconsciously {this may cause some stress in your life}, or sub-consciously there is something weekens the foundations of your whole life. It is not on firm ground as you expect or pretend. The dirt and sand floors may indicate that something about the foundations are not strong. Sand shifts and this could represent certain emotions.

The part about the wood floor may be significant. Being old and damaged, it may be pointing to some past experience from early life that stills affects your life and may need acknowledgement. It may or may not be from traumatic experience{s} but it may have had a great influence and may still resonate unconsciously. This would be addressing the deeper aspects of 'unsound foundtations' whereas the dirt and sand floors could be addressing your immediate waking life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present