Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
...maybe it's something I am hearing

Recently I had a dream about my ears...

I dreamed I was looking in the mirror and noticed that my ears were all pimply and bumpy and red and irratated. I looked on in horror/fascination as my ears seemed to become more bumpy and grotesque.

Once I decided I had seen enough, I looked at my other ear. I don't remember what all happened between ears, but I do remember trying really hard to clean them, but the acne was overwhelming.

what tha-!!!!?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33/Atlanta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: ...maybe it's something I am hearing

Hi Katchi

I have had a think about your dream ,,,, mmmmmm

Hearing is one of the senses - one of the portal in ,,, into us. As such it might be worth reflecting on what you have been hearing or being exposed to that may not be good for you - (infecting you).

does this 'ring any bells' for you ?
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Hi again Katchi

As I hit the send button I noticed the title of your post again - you got it ,,,
Sooooooo - what's up ????

If you seem to reach a blank, just keep it inthe back of your mind - you will know if / when it recurs.
Also, keep looking at your dreams - now that your attention is raised, your dreams my change and refect more clearly what is going on - really.

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Yeah, you are right. I was trying to break it off with my boyfriend, but couldn't. Prior to the dream we had a long talk and I actually got talked out of breaking it off with him. Maybe the dream was saying that I needed to stick with my first mind (was he feeding me a bunch of crap?) and dump him. I still have to remark on how much dreams reflect back to you your innermost feelings.

Thanks for your input, JC.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33/Atlanta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present