Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An Inconvenient Truth

Another subject close to my heart is the fate of the planet and what we as humans are doing to affect the balance of the Eco-system of our Great Mother. It is not a co-incidence that the collective psyche of the planet, indeed the cosmos, is directly related to the individual psyche. What we do to the planet we do to ourselves. Both Joseph Campbell and Carl Jung recognized the relationship. The collective psyche is the totality of all that is and we as individuals can access the collective by focusing our energies on the inner resources within our own psyche.

With the drastic climate changes that are occurring world wide and the spiritual search of so many, the question is posed: is there a paradigm taking place? Taking all that is happening in the present and all that has evolved from our past, many things seem to be converging at the same time. The Da Vinci Code has awakened us to new possibilities to old religious thinking. And now Al Gore seeks to get our attention with his highly acclaimed film 'An Inconvenient Truth'. Whereas the Da Vinci Code opens our eyes to the spiritual dwellings within the individual soul, Gore's documentary seeks to open our eyes to the real problems facing the planet environmentally. Although many may not see the connection, those of us who are students of teh psyche understand the relationshios. And as stewards of the planet I feel we have an obligation to spread the world to what is an increasingly worrisome crisis.

For my part I have promoted the Da Vinci Code on the front page of MDS for the past several months. And the resounding success is evident at the box office of movie theatres worldwide. Now it is time to do the same with 'An Inconvenient Truth'. I have placed on the front page of MDS the movie trailor and hoipe that it will influence others to see this important documentary. Below is the trailor. I hope you will pass the word to all your family, friends, neighbors and anyone who will listen. The fate of our planet isat stake. It is no longer a question of if, but a question of how soon?

Gerard

An Inconvenient Truth

Could It Really Happen?

Watch Movie Preview Click arrow to play

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: An Inconvenient Truth

Thank you Gerard for sharing this post.

Yes, I agree, there is such an intimate relationship between the psyche and the earth (matter), similar to our relationship of our soul/mind with our body, or of humans in relation to an ecosystem. I believe even dreams themselves tell of this truth... for example I believe some diseases can be detected by the psyche before they are manifested in the body. If our mother earth is aching...how much more so our souls....

Best,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/abroad

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present