Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Being Dutch and in Band

The whole band program was in this huge auditorium for some unknown reason. We all had nametags and mine said I was Dutch. I was sad, because I wasn't Dutch. So this kid started playing with my hair. Kind of like in a reassuring, comforting sort of way. Next thing I knew I was running down a highway saying, "I'm Dutch. Mosha, Fasha (Think Austin Powers!)." Then I came to this field of refrigerators. So I began looking inside each one in search of a secret government organization. So finally I opened this one and I could see a room in the back. I walked through and found it hard to breathe. But then I found a bunch of people sitting around a table and they told me that I would only be allowed in if I brought them some mayonaise! So I went to find some but never did so I woke up.

But it was weird. After this dream I felt almost content. I think it had to do with the hair thing. The kid messing with my hair is in the band and I guess most people like him. So I felt as if I was finally being accepted into this group. At school, I would love to be around these people, but I don't know them well enough to hang out. But I am joining in a program in which they are all part of, the marching band. So I am hoping that by this, I will become a member and be accepted.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Wv

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Being Dutch and in Band

Hi Steven

It seems you have some good thoughts on this dream ,,, well done.

Are you an intelligent person ? I think this could also have something to do with your feeling of acceptance ,,, acknowledging this in yourself will go a long way to helping you feel better about yourself.

The field of refrigerators reminded me of the movie 'Narnia" ,,, where the kids 'escape' the dull stiffling confines of their uncles house into another world ,, is this how you feel ?

Dreams can really help us get a handle on how we really feel about things deep down - this can seem scary because we sometimes don't want admit these things even to oursleves ,,, so dreams can give us clues about things going on inside us ,,, the information is made by you, for you ,,,,

all the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Being Dutch and in Band

I would consider myself an intelligent person. I mean, I get straight A's on my report card. I think it more has to do with the fact that I have never reall fit in.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present