Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
water

I am waiting for the ferry. My husband asks me to acompany him on the one his girlfriend and her daughter are on, I refuse. Then I see that I am at niagra falls on the whirlpool side. I am looking at the whirlpool and waiting for the canoe to take us to the rapids our children are with us.
This is a strange dream which is all based on water is there anyone who can get an answer.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 and Cambridge

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: water

Hi Happy

Welcome - I am not sure we can get the answer ,,, that will be up to you, however I can offer some thoughts. Your answer will fit your surrent life circumstances ,,,, which may be quite chaotic or have the potential to draw you into something much bigger. I don't know what that somehing is ,,,, any thoughts ?

From the dream, I suspect that you are in a time of change in your life, a transition. You are uncertain about this, likely you are resisting 'refusing; this change. Is fear the issue ? Uncertainly about what will happen ? disaster ? getting sucked in ?

This may be a deeper transition than you realise. The changes may be deep inner changes - changes that will bring considerable change.

Your thoughts will help to pu things onto context and help to enhance your understanding of the dream - if you would feedback I would be really gratefull

all the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Thanks for the reading. You are right, I am going through a lot of changes in life. Each good change is attached to scores of obstacles. The point is where will it take me or the end result.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 years and cambridge

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: water

Hi Happy

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps to know that the intrepretations are meaningful for the dreamer, this is the whole point.

On the journey, it seems that we are 'tested' ,,, these tests can be viewed as obstacles or means to help us define more clearly where we stand, ad that in turn can help us to really embed the meanings of what we have 'done'.

On this journey, we do not know where it will lead ,,,, it seems to me that we are 'encouraged' to get back on track when we head off, and encouraged on our path when we are on it ,,, if only we have the eyes to see all the little things that go right, ease our path ,,,

Your dreams and intuition (if you are intuitive) can suggest the way the energy of your life wants to go ,,,
Then free will comes in ,,,,, We are free to choose the path we take - eyes open or eyes closed; eyes open and knowing or eyes open and hiding ,,,, we choose all the time

Have a look at some of Joseph Campbells work linked on this site

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Dear Justin,

Thanks for the encourgement and moral support. I have been having meaningful dreams regarding my friends, family and myself for a long time now. since I discovered this site I share them with people who are like minded and do not think that I am crazy.

God bless you!

happy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 and Cambridge

stats from 7-14-10 to the present