Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Devil,talisma and mother

i had a dream in which i couls see or feel Devil,it was in my parent home, i found that there was a talisma under the carpet in right side of a rectangular room, i was worried and frightened about devil i could see unclearly, i thought i should find some one to break the talisma before it hurt my family, i was in southern side of room, devil was against me in northern side, there was a door in right side, i saw my mum came out, she said me some thing like this"it is not devil who is responsible for human faults, it is human who chooses and decides what is it he want to do " i felt better and my fear reduced considerably.
what you think about that? i think i dont believe in devil or god! i would appreciate that let me know about your opinion.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29-Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Devil,talisma and mother

Reyhane,
Since there is no such thing as a 'devil' the meaning in dreams devils are most often symbolic of negative aspects in your life. It could represent deception, cunningness or cleverness or even guilt. This may apply to persons in your life or your own attitudes.

I am not sure what a talisma is so I take that it is associated with something evil, like a devil.

Since the dream alludes to your parent's home and your mother is a focus of the dream you may want to look at your relationship with your parents, particularly your mother, and determine what might be there. Since you do not believe in God, is there pressure placed on you from family memebres because of your beliefs?

On the other hand a mother in a dream may be symbolic of your own wise self. The sentence in your dream "it is not devil who is responsible for human faults, it is human who chooses and decides what is it he want to do " may elude to the your logical beliefs. You do not have to be religious to be a good person. A rational person, a wise person, will understand that it is their own actions that most often dictate human faults. Your wise self may be reinforcing these beliefs while others may think them strange.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thanks Gerald, maybe the reasons for this dream are totally inside me, still there are some struggles inside me between my previous religuis believes and logical mind. no body put presure on me for accepting any idea but myself, in fact i have many unanswered questions which uncontiously come to my sight, i can feel them every where and any time. maybe i should take them to consideration, maybe there are some truth about them. thanks for your help.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Reyhane,
A function of dreams is to address those unasnwered questions, especially those inner questions. Logic is essential in our thinking but those mysteries that can not be answered through logic can often be discovered through introspection and exploration of the inner self. Logic tells you there is no such thing as a physical devil. From our dreams, and other forms of inner searching, we can discover and overcome our psychological devils. They are very real.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Gerard,
it is important that you said "A function of dreams is to address those unasnwered questions, especially those inner questions", it means that dreams by themselve are independent,wise being. excluding those dreams not having any special meaning, they always try to help, or tell some things.
i have some special symbol in my dreams:sky and star. i am not sure they are about my every day life, i think they have some spritual meaning due to the effects they have on me, i will tell you next time i see them.
thanks,

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Reyhane,
Both sky and star have spiritual connotations {see sky & star in Soul Future's Dream Dictionary}. The dream dictionaries at MDS are Jungian based. What makes Jung controversial was his belief that we all possess a spiritual aspect, as we do an anima/anmius, shadow, and other aspects. The dream is a direct link to the inner self, beyond the ego-centered self, to the true self. And the spiritual condition has a lot to do with living a balanced, harmoneous life. The dream is the wise self, if we only can realize and accept that fact. Hopefully the Dream Forum helps in that understanding, and provides useful resources in that 'gnosis'.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present