Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shadow dream? astral projection ?RV?

I had this dream 4 yrs before. A girl dressed in night gown is walking in a street. It is night and nobody is there except that girl. I’m floating in air and I felt my self slowly drifting down to reach the soil underneath. But I haven’t touched the ground I was floating in between tall shadowy buildings. She is slowly walking to some building. Then I remembered nothing. Then I saw that girl with a guy in his bike. I know who it that fellow. He is my friend (I’ve discussed in other dreams). Both of them looked like a shadow and only their outline is visible. I’m following them not walking, but floating I’m very close to them only a few inches gap. They heard dogs barking, he was frightened and dropped the bike and ran away. His bike fell down on its right side. Suddenly the dream came to an end.

When I woke up I wondered my strange experience. Then after a couple of months a friend of mine told me one midnight she felt like visiting her boy friend’s house. She went there but her boy friend convinced her it is not the time for a visit and takes her to her house in his bike. But they dropped their bike on the way when they heard dogs barking. The bike fell down .she also told that she wore night gown that night. Then I asked my friend (that guy) about this. He was surprised and asked me how I know that. I told him every thing but I don’t know whether he believed it or not. Is it dream? Involuntary Astral Projection? or Remote Viewing?

As I already mentioned he is the one who often appear in my dreams. Even though he is not my relative
I can feel irresistible affection (not romantic love) and care for him. I think there is a strong karmic bond between him and me; my psyche is trying to picture this. I have had many other dreams like this relating to his life and emotions in his waking state.
This is one of the reasons to choose my past life therapy course. I’m more than happy to discuss about my metaphysical studies in my forum. Now I’m enjoying my holidays so I can spend enough time for our forum and metaphysical studies.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17yrs India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Shadow dream? astral projection ?RV?

I'm actually waiting for a reply. what does this dream really mean.Whether this is a dream or any kind of ESP. Web masters or forum members "any idea?".

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Abi,
The dream from 4 years ago will be very difficut in understanding since it has been an extended period of time. And because of your age, you would have been 13 at the time of the dream, your dreams are more focused on the waking ego life more so than if you were older, 25+. You were still in your early development stage of ego {and still are} and had not experience a lot in life. At this age you are more focused on the nurturing and development of the ego/personality and thus your dreams will highlite that. But if there has been real traumtic experiences in in your childhood and early youth, abuse, absense of nourishing child/parent relationship, etc., your dreams would focus on that more strongly. Dreams also can be mere instruments of desires and wish fulfillment. To neglect the Freudian view {he had good ideas even thou he was obessed with sex} is a mistake since the body does has the power to possess.

Since you have a great interest in metaphysics and seem to have good intuitive insights I suggest you take some time to study my pages at MDS, read about Jung's philopshies and studies on the dream and the psyche. After you have done so, taking it seriously and giving time to it, look at the dream again with what you learn and see if it doiesn't speak to you like it could do before. Take into account your state of mind and experiences from that period of time of the dream, and see how what might reveal itself to you.

Your
dream has shadows, buildings {what does buildings symbolize? Dream Dictionary}, the guy and the girl. Male/female, masculine/feminine. You possess both.

But look also at your life when you were 13 and determine if events from that period of time are represented in your dream. What about the bikes? Did you have one or was there an experience with bikes that left an impression? It coiuld be merely symbolic but it can be that and have reference to actual waking experiences.

Dreams are not always easliy understood even to the trained mind. It is much more of a task {for most who interpret dreams using psychology} to understand a young person's dream. If I knew all about you and your life when you were 13, it would not be that much of a problem.

Who is he? He is the main subject in many of yuour dreams. Do you have a real interest in him, or are you unsure? Determine that. The dream is already working on it.

Astral projection? Remote viewing? Sounds more like
Synchronicity
to me. Or it could have been pure coincidence. Not to say it wasn't projection or viewing, but unless you have proven qualities in those fields, I would look elsewhere.

If you want to truly understand metaphysics, the psyche {psychology}, start here. When you study metaphysics you are studying the soul {the Greek world for soul is psyche
[Latin ps[ymacr]chē, from Greek psūkhē, soul.]
The spirit or soul

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Abi,
I would like to add.., that when I was 15 I astral projected. My brother could also do it at will (doesn't anymore.., from fearful experience)- We told my dad.., and he told us we shouldn't do it. Since after that first time at 15.. (I wasnt afraid that very first time). I started to recognize what was happening at the moment, and would become afraid. It was hard to stop.., but I would force myself.., and jump out of bed (because you kind of have to snap out of it)- Anyways.., ultimately.., I really did want to let go.., but grew too afraid. The point Im making is.., as I got older it went away. Sometimes when we are young.., we have a certain amount of purity.., that may get muddled as we get older. Im not sure how I ever felt about Astral Travel.., whether good or bad., I think it depends how you direct your spirit. I would stop it.., cause fear seemed a negative direction. Just wanted to respond on your post. -Nancy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Thank u Gerard. I belive it is astral projection.Thank u Nancy. Sorry for delayed response. past two days again i saw that guy in my dream. These
two times he is not the subject of the dream but i saw him anyway. I have to find out what lies between him and me. I also had two other strange dreams please read them also (Beheaded man and The Pregnant Virgin). These two dreams occured in same night. with only a few minutes difference.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present