Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream about a flood and hanging on a cross beside jesus

i had a dream about a sea flood which i was continually moving to higher ground to escape from.it caught up with me but i and my kids had a great time on it with silly little boats.I HAD ANOTHER DREAM WHERE I WAS HANGING BESIDE JESUS ON A CROSS IN AGONY BUT NO ONE COULD HEAR MY SQUEALS TO WAKEN ME AS I WAS SUFFUCATING.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: dream about a flood and hanging on a cross beside jesus

des,
Since dreams are about the emotions, a sea flood often symbolizes a flood of emotions. The higher ground may represent the mental state, having to give more mental energy to whatever is causing the high emotions. All emotional stress has a cause and eventually there comes that time when you have to confront these causes. The silly little boats may symbolize the inadequate actions you use in defence of these emotions.

The second dream may be addressing the agony and sacrifices you have to make because of the emotional stresses. You are suffocating from the experience.

Look at your waking life and compare it to what I have suggested. What is causing the flood of emotions. Dreams do not speak in literal terms but instead in symbolic language. The dream is about you and your emotional state of being.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: dream about a flood and hanging on a cross beside jesus

thanks gerard.i have now looked at my waking life and since this dream took place a while ago i have took the action required to remedy it.i was very pleased with your reply.I knew what the dream smbolized.Thats the "flood one"It was my preoccupation with an activity which was a distraction from my every day feelings and emotional connact with those around me who sought that connact.But i kept moving away from them with my activity.The floating in the boats having fun was a way of saying that alround happyness will be enjoyed when those emotions are met and revelled in.It to me was saying that i needed to be in touch with my inner unconcious again for those around me to enjoy my emotional connact again.I STARTED MEDIATING AGAIN.IT WORKED IAM NOW EMOTIONALLY BONDED WITH MY FAMILY AGAIN.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present