Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Repetitive Dreams of my friend

Hi everybody,
I'm having repetitive dreams about my friend. This time my dream is: I'm in my room in front of my computer, he came there. He used some long stick like instrument to clean corners and edges of my computer while talking with me. My mom tried to come inside my room; I made him to hide somewhere. My mom asked me to help her in her household works. There was a good security arrangement around my house. I wondered how he came in. There was a wall with many small holes between the security and me. I sang a song to escape from security (so that he will not shout at me doubting me for my friend).

Now a days I’m not at all thinking about him (broken friendship!!!?). But still I’m getting dreams about him. I’m very confused and worried. Web master and forum member any idea? These repetitive dreams are making me think about him again. But I think he would never think about me. Is this is the indication of karma? Any Insights, suggestions about these repetitive dreams (about karma or another) are welcome.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17yrs India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Repetitive Dreams of my friend

Hi Abi,
While consciously you have not thought about this friend it appears the unconscious retains some unresolved issue which it desires to be known.

The computer may symbolize memory, communication, connection, etc. Perhaps you've worked to forget the friendship, trying to cleanse it from conscious thought yet unconsciously an issue remains to be resolved. This is hidden in the unconscious. Mom may be the conscious ego, which tries to focus conscious attention to other waking areas (school, work, daily life, etc). 'Good security arrangement' may be the separation of conscious and unconscious and the attempt by conscious to block those thoughts. The conscious questions how these thoughts enter conscious. The wall would then be the separation between conscious and unconscious. The holes are a sieve allowing unconscious thoughts to enter consciousness, possibly through dreams. The song may be the dream which allows the communication.

While consciously you may not think about the friend there may still be unconscious issues to work through. This could be about the friend, friendship past or present state, unconscious desires, etc. You will need to examine your thoughts and feelings to determine what the issue would be and how to resolve it.

No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.
Francois Mauriac

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Thank u very much for answering. I will try to find out the unresolved issue with my friend. i hope he will be back soon. But again a doubt arises does the computer symbolize need for communication? He was cleaning it when i was talking with him!

Hi Abi,
The computer symbol could have several different meanings. It's the dreamer that ultimatley defines a symbol. If you feel it means communication then more likely a desire to communicate with the friend and needing to remove or clear away that desire rather than a need to communicate with the friend.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Hello kathy,
Thank u for interpreting my dream. The meaning of the dream is revealed. My friend had blocked my mobile number a month before. Now he had removed it (he cleaned the dust deposited on the computer in my dream). Thank u very much Kathy.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present