Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old house

About a month ago my mother kicked me out of my house so I am living with my father now. My mom and I aren't on good terms obviously and Im not allowed to talk to my sisters who live there either. And my grandpa who lives here doesn't have any friends and all he really has is himself, aside from me who visits him from time to time. I don't know if knowing that stuff will come in to play when telling me whats going on with my dream. Last night I went to my moms house for some reason. And the house was falling apart, I went to my room and it was the worse of all the rooms. Some of the ceiling had caved in broken floor and all. The couch that I had had 3 stuffed animals on it that my younger sister and I had played with ever since we were little. She (Amanda) was in the room wtih me and I asked her if I could take them , she said mom would never know because she never comes in here. So I did. Amanda and I sat in my room on a redish comforter and talked since we aren't allowed to. Then my mom came home. Amanda and I had gathered some of my things (because when i moved back with my dad, my mom lives in georgia, i didn't get to bring hardly any of my things, or clothes) and amanda asked my mom if she could go to one of her friends house or something so that she could go with me really fast to help me drop off my things. But my mom wanted to see what she was taking and found out that I was there by her having all of my things. Then the next thing I remember is there being a little club of "the doors" band fans. But it was in my moms house. Across from my room, a room in the real house didn't exsist and I was scared to go because I didn't want my mom to find me. I ended up going anyways though. Then later in the dream alot of people were at my grandpas house my dad, my dead uncle, my grandma (my grandpas ex, he never remarried but they are on good terms and still talk), one of my dad's ex's and her son, the some other people. All of us were getting ready to go to an amusement park and then my grandpa started heaving for air. My dad started to hug him because he was scared that he was going to die. So my grandpa knew he was going to die, and he started to get teary eyed and looked at me and said he never really loved God,(hes a very religious man in real life) and then he died and fell on me and I felt all his dead weight on me. For some reason my uncle and dad took him to his bathroom in the shower or something. I was crying, and I was the only person crying over his death out of all these people. My grandma, dad and dead uncle (hes dead in real life) didn't feel anything for their ex, and father dying they acted as if nothing happened. Then a few minutes later my grandpa came out of the bathroom fine, like he had just taken a shower, and saw that I was the only one crying over him being dead. He said that it happens all the time ( his heaving and dying). And then later I think in a bedroom in my grandpas house my ex neighbor from my moms house was in the room with me and he was attempting to rape me but didn't get all the way there because I escaped. My dad ex and her son was there, after my grandpa came back to life we were still planning on going to the amusement park and I was packing to take care of her son, I was very excited about it too making sure I had everything for him, even though it wasn't my job to take care of him. And thats all I remember

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Old house

Hi Amberlee,

Thank you for providing the personal information. It's a great assest in dream interpretation to know current events in a dreamer's life.

The dream is probably about the internal conflict you’re experiencing with the recent events. Perhaps you feel as if your life, your family, the foundation of your life, is broken and in disarray. The desire to be with your sisters. Moving far away from home to live with your father. A closer connection with your father and his family, especially your grandfather. Also, realization of your grandfather’s place in life.

Perhaps you have opposing emotions about the situation, sadness/grief then unable to feel, denying those emotions. Needing time to cleanse, removing or having difficulty releasing from the situation or emotions. Feeling attacked or victimised, perhaps by your mother's masculine aspect yet you survive and escape. Understanding the new living arrangement brings change and adventure.

After all, Ohio is a pretty nice place to be.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Old house

Thank you for writing back. I appreciate it alot. Finding out what dreams mean, means alot to me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 Ohio

stats from 7-14-10 to the present