Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need help with my dreams

Dreams:

One: I am at home and my brother or someone who looks like my brother keeps trying top poison my mother...there are always other people around but they don't seem to notice anything out of the usual happening...I end up being able to save her. When I woke up I was really scared and didn't know exactly what was going on at home...my brother was not home he has been staying with family...I called my mom just to make sure she was ok

Two: I am about 23 and have a 5-6 year old little girl- I am at a renunion when I get to see her in my dream I had given her up for adoption and this was the first time I had been able so see her...at the end of the night my little girl had said she didn't want to go home someone was going to hurt her...but because I was not her legal guardian I was not able to stop her adoptive parents from taking her home...when she leaves I cry and end up going home...the next morning when I wake up I turn on the news and it is aring a story about a little girl who was killed the night before in her home by her parents...it was my little girl. When I woke up from my dream I was really confused and didn't really know how to feel...I was dazed...I went back to sleep dreamless for the rest of the night.

Three: I am 17-18 pregnant and on my way to a store I stop at a gas station because I had to use the bathroom...when I go in there are no people in the gas station I was on a back road. But when I came out there were alot of people and they were all men. When I tried to leave I was not allowed to...the woman who ran the gas station said she wanted my baby and I couldn't leave till I had my baby and gave it to her...it took a few days for me to figure out how to get out of the gas station...whenI got out I got into my car and sped away but tey followed me...there was a crash in front of me so I had to stop...because they were behind me I stopped the car and got out to run ahead of the crash...I got ahead and then a person who had gotten around the crash ofered to give me a ride..I accepted because I wanted away from where I was where ever that was...he turned around and started to go back towards the gas station he needed gas or something...when we got there everyone that was there when I left had been killed shot or stabbed...the man filled his tank and grabbed a big bottle of whiskey...I told him I would catch a ride wiht some one else..he would not let me he was one of the people who wanted my baby...I started to run but he caught me and took me to a house that he said was his...the lady from before was there...I couldn't get away again...after a few months I had my baby and she took my baby...she took me and let me go somewhere where there were no people just a dirt road and told me I had to find my way back and that I would never see my baby again...when I awoke from my dream I was crying and scared and not sure where I was...when i figured out that it was just a dream and where I was I was able to go back to sleep dreamless for the rest of the night.

All I think of to explain these dreams is that I feel guilty for not being able to save my baby...I just had a miscarriage. But I don't understand why I have to save other people and myself in all of these dreams.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 washington

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: I need help with my dreams

Rachel,
I have looked at your first two dreams and will look at the last hopefully tomorrow morning. I appreciate your giving the information about miscarriage since it probably has a real bearing on your dreams. Here are some of my observations, a quick appraisal, of the first two dreams. I am intentionally focusing on the dream content as addressing past experiences in your life, and not looking at the relationship with your abortion. I will do that later. See if any of it fits your life and if you will comment on what I said.

I am under the impression your age is 15 so I am looking at it in that light. Also the numbers 1 & 5 may fit with your second dream.

The first dream is probably addressing real life waking experiences as well as deeper issues from your life. I think if you give enough thought and take a look to your actual waking life you will find the first dream fits somewhere with those real life experiences and emotions. Especially at your age, dreams reflect the waking experiences, the developing ego life, with the intent of help you work through the stresses. The relationship with your mother and brother, their relationship with each other, the whole story of your life at the present time. This is probably a part of the reason for this first dream.

Looking at the second dream I believe there is probably a deeper meaning to the first dream. But the second dream seems to be providing more insights to the deeper emotional experiences the dream may be trying to address. The ages may have something to do past experiences, the little girl being you, or an aspect metaphorical of 'the little girl'. The numbers may be symbolic of some numerical value but I suggest you look back to when you were 5 or 6 years of age. Are there experiences from that time that are still an issue in your life? The reunion may be about memories, remembering past experiences, perhaps traumatic enough to affect your present life in a strong way. The 23 may be reinforcing that time in your life {2+3=5, 2x3=6}.

The symbolic meaning of adoption has many possibilities. Possible a real adoption but also possible of something as distant as seeking approval {you may feel adopted}. In the dream you are probably both the little girl, and the you at age 23. Seeing yourself as older perhaps representing a wiser self, wiser because perhaps you are older and have already had impressionable experiences. Or it could merely be a reinforcement as I stated earlier, or an older person in your life {the age 23}.

Your little girl and her fear of being hurt. Have you ever had those fears? Death in dreams seldom refer a literal death. It is metaphor, something in your life coming to an end, the death or end to a relationship, etc., something within that has come to an end {emotionally?}, etc. Your dream may be pointing to some part of you that has died, perhaps from past childhood experiences that are now handicapping your personal growth.

At the time of the experience{s}, if there were indeed such experiences, you may have felt powerless. If there were past experiences early in childhood you would have been very powerless. Having had a miscarriage at such an early age I assume you have already had experiences most don't have. Let me know if any of the above fits somewhere with your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Rachel,
Lookin at your third dream, the event at the gas station in the bathroom {a place where we let unwanted things out} may be about unconscious contents in your life {backroad would represent the unconscious}. When you go in {the unconscious} you think there is nothing there but when you look deeper there are men {the men in your life?}. The part about giving your baby away, outside from its reference to your miscarriage {your guilt of losing your baby} may involve emotions from your own childhood {as expressed in my first response}. This pain {childhood} still follows you.

The rest of the dream seems to express deeper emotions that may come from childhood experiences. Of course you are still very young and some of the events may still be a part of your life. The miscarriage of your own baby may be a part of the stimulus for the dreams but I believe they are addresing deeper issues about your life. I suggest you look to these experiences {again, if I am correct about the experiences} and find help in sorting them out. You seem to have already lived an eventful life and your past will follow you the rest of your life if it is not sorted out.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

waht you said actually helps me alot...i have thought about what you said and it makes alot of sense!! it made me think about parts of my dreams that i didn't really think were very important...and yes i am 15...and as you thought yes I have had one hell of a life already...but anyways thanks for the help you have given me
Rachel
p.s.
I didn't have an abortion I lost the baby naturally with no help from anybody!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 washington

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present