Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
grandma's dream

my grandma told me about a dream she had recently and would like to know the meaning.
she said she dreamt she was upstairs in her house and heard a strang rining from downstairs. she went down stairs and saw my uncle who died about eleven years ago.
she said he was wearing a red robe(like a toga) and a ivy crown like a roman emperor would wear. she then said to me that sitting next to him were two little boys who where her nextdoor neighbors children from years ago. she then said my uncle pointed at the boys and said "who are these little fuckers?"
please tell me the meaning if it is a good sign or bad

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: grandma's dream

Eric,
Your grandmother is probably remembering past experiences involving your uncle. If she would go back to the past and look deeper into that time perhaps she will come up with an amswer to what the dream message is. Whether it is good or bad is hard to determine. But since you asked that specific question I believe you may already have suspicions.
Did you know your uncle? If so what was the relationship with him? Good or bad?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: grandma's dream

i met my uncle once when i was really young but dont remember him. but my grandma thinks it was like a sign that he was doing well in "Heaven"

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present