Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another dream about death

this is my 3rd dream about death in the last two weaks.
the dream started out with a voice no image comes to mind. the voice said concentrate really hard and tell yourself to die. all i remember was thinking very very intently on it and the next thing i knew i was at some hotel on a tropical island. i asked the receptionist at the desk what time it was. i remember her smiling at me which made me felt uneasy and she said "there is no time sir." i walked on to the beach which was crowded with my brother and opened a cooler and started drinking a few beers. i turned around and the receptionist was standing behind me looking at me with afake smile on her face. she said " were would you like to go to next sir." i was confused and said "i want to go home." she said "that would be impossible and i needed to forget about that life." i turned away from her and she whispered very quietly in my ear...
. "you are dead."
then i woke up
im not sure why i keep having these strange dreams of me dying but i enjoy them cause i feel at peace when i dream about them.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: another dream about death

Eric,
Dreams about death most often relate to some part of you that you feel has died, or needs to die. There may be past traumatic experiences that you wsih not to remember or wish would go away. This may be the death in your dreams {death in dreams very, very, very seldom means an actual death unless you are facing issues of someone close who has died}.

The receptionist in your dream may represent the need to be open up to the receiving of unconscious contents. The desire to go home and not being able to may be that desire of returning to a normal life which is impossible because of some 'bad' experiences in your life {I refer you to your first dream post Grandma's Dream}. That part of your life may have caused traumatic changes {death can also symbolize changes}. The fact you feel at peace when you dream about the death in your dreams may be due to the fact that you unconsciously are beginning tro confront these 'bad' experiences. It may be harder on you when you have to face them in your waking life. But it must be done or you will keep dying in your dreams and the death will become less enjoyable and more painful.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: another dream about death

there was a lot of stress at school and family issues going through my head for the past two years and i realized im not thinking about them as much. and i guess the death part in my dream is a form of creation re awakining my mind or somthing

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present