Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
checking the time on the clock

When my son looks up at the clock the time is always 911. His grandfather was buried on that date in 2001.
What does this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: checking the time on the clock

Hi Maggie!

I’m not an expert (just another fellow searcher) but I wouldn’t say that this “means” anything per say although Jung’s term is synchronicity. How old is your son? Was this your father who died? And how do you feel about the situation? All my best!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Maggie

Another way to approach this is - just before your son looks at the clock, try to catch the thougth that occurs in the fraction of an instant before thinking to look at the clock.
It is like trying to catch butterflies yes, however the unconscious is trying to let something be known ,,,

all the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Brisbane Australia 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Sophia
My son is 36 year old and this is my father that he was very close to. This started maybe a year after he died. I worry alot and really would like to know if this means anything. My son an I have alway been very
close. (He's my only child)

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi Justin

Thanks for your input. Thats just what I want to know.
What is the unconscious trying to let us know? This was my dad and my son was very close to him all his life. (my son is 36 and this is my only child).

Re: Re: checking the time on the clock

Hi Maggie

This is your son's unconscious and there lies the means - I suggested means that he can use to help to access whatever it is that is triggering these events.
It may not be a message for both of you - something that, through understanding, may give him growth on his journey
You say, 'trying to let us know', however whatever it is in his unconscious and it is speaking to him.

The important thing is that the 'awakening', and the motivation to seek meaning must be his.

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present