Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chinese Holidays, travelling and house buying

I went to China on holiday. I remember watching Chinese people walk around and everyone was Chinese, except for the people on this holiday. There was one of the (UK 2006) 'Big Brother' housemates there - Aisleyne. She asked for her sunglasses I had borrowed and I went to look, I had three pairs - two that I really have waking life and her pair too, which I gave back to her. We were packing etc, ready to go home.
At a later point in the dream, I was looking around a house to a view to buying it and all was okay, but then let my dog out of the back to the garden, except there wasnt a garden, only a concrete yard, small at that. She went next door on their grass as there was no fence, or there was a gap in it, I called her back and we went to go back inside, but stopped and spoke with a woman who was
representing either the estate agency or something to do with the organisation of the holiday.
I mentioned the garden and said what I really wanted was ++ B+++++n Avenue, but was waiting for the seller to get back to me, after I had made an offer.

Please note this is also the situation in waking life (about buying a house)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Chinese Holidays, travelling and house buying

Please also note I have a dog in real life, who has been with me when house hunting. We have also viewed some awful houses, with gaps in fencing etc in real life. In fact there were so many 'real' things in this dream - except for travelling to China!
Although I am also 'on holiday' from work at the moment! lol

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present