Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Past or present life?

Hi i'm Abi,
This dream is about my friend to whom i'm not talking for about an year. In the dream he and i were holding a book. we opened a page randomly. It is a blank page except for two letters they r "excit love". I showed a smiling face after seeing those words. Both the words were written in black ink. But he frowned after seeing that. Then immediately i changed my face expression. But in real waking life he was the one who asked for love and i refused it. It is exact reverse in dream. Some says dreams should be interpreted in reverse to get the correct meaning. is it so?
This is not the only scene of dream. But it seems like a irrelevant scence inbetween other scences. the whole picture of the dream is totally confusing. other scences were taking place in a royal family in which i'm a family member. The dream is about betryal and trying to stop it. I was dressed in some different dress. And seem fighting with some person with fire and magickal tricks. I don't remember the dream totally it is confused when i woke.
Inbetween all this the part with my friend is only the clear scence that i can remember. I wonder whether they r glimpse of past life recall. Because it seems so real. Is this past or present life? And it is not a lucid dream. Does this dream mean anything important? Web masters and forum members any sugessions r welcome

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17yrs India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Past or present life?

Abi,
I suggest you read some of the pages at MDS to dispel some of the 'myths' about dream interpretation. Reading dreams in reverse is not something I am familiar with but I can assure you it is not an appropriate way to interpret dreams. The language of dreams is of symbols and metaphors and seldom literal.

If your dream is about betrayal then there may be some experience in your life that involves betrayal. Or on a deeper level the 'betrayal' may be within your own unconscious. Understanding the betrayal depends on the symbolic language of the dream.

As for past life recall, that is very speculative. Jungian dream psychology is based on science although there is much to be understood from the metaphysical aspects. Past lives is not something associated with Jung's approach to dreams. That is unless it is your own past life, not from another time but your present life.

Since your dream is incomplete and hard to understand it is difficult to get a grasp on what it may be addressing {it is about you and your life}. Again I suggest you read the pages at MDS starting with those listed at the left column. Use the dream dictionary to help analyze your dream, after you have a sense of how dreams function.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Past or present life?

Hi,
Thanks for helping in dream interpretation gerard.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17yrs India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present