Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A mouse in my head...

I had the most disturbing, horrific dream last night! Any analysis as to what it may mean?

**WARNING: This dream will most definitely turn your stomach!**

A rodent, most definitely a mouse, had burrowed itself into my neck and was proceeding to crawl upwards to my brain. I'm freaking out by this point, positive that its intention is to roam around in my brain (no idea why) and eventually poke its way out my eye to escape. Well, I decide it needs to be killed before it does this. I'm hitting about my head and it's squirming around, at different points buldging out from under the skin on my throat and head.

Finally, I "hock it" out of my mouth. It plops onto the floor, all shriveled up, (obviously dead) encased in blue goo.

Any thoughts?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Nope

Re: A mouse in my head...

Hi
A mouse suggests timidity or shyness, but can also symbolise an invasion of privacy. The throat and brain are to do with creativity. Is your subconscious 'struggling' with your logical mind to gain expression?; you had to "kill it before it got into your brain"? It came out throughout your mouth - like being sick - the opposite of nourishing and 'feeding' through the mouth.
It was 'obviously dead' and covered in blue goo.
The colour blue suggests spirituality and creativity too.
Is your intellect, 'killing' your instinct, creativity and impulses?
Perhaps you have to cultivate a balance between your 'left and right brains'?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present