Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
infidelity

I just had a dream that it was my sister's b-day party and that everyone wanted to be around her and making sure she had a nice party. Then, that my boyfriend gets there and takes my sister by the hand and walked away with her. I keep looking for them but i can not find them for hours. Then, after a long time my sister appears and tells me that my boyfriend supposely was looking for me. the i go out to him and there he was hugging my sister, so i just looked at him and told them that i was leaving. I looked at my sister and i start crying,and i asked her if she knew anything that it was going to hurt me for her to tell me. THen, as i was walking away i see my boyfriend but in the dream he was someone else; and then he tells me, you know what you can clearly see that he is in love with your sister so find yourself someone else. I left with a broken heart and then i get to the end of a mountain and i want to jump and kill my self, but then i look back and a lot of interested guys are running towards me, trying to get close to me first so they can go out with me. Then i wake up with a horrible feeling!!! oh! my God please tell me what this means, Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 HOuston

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: infidelity

do you mind if i ask if guys normally have a tendency to run to your sister instaed of you? im not sayin that is the case, just wondering. it seems to me that your dream is trying to make clear your sunconsiouss' fears of your boyfriend dumping you. have you and your boyfrind been dating a long time? be i think your dream is trying to tell you that you might be curious as to what it is like with other guys. to date guys other than your present boyfriend.or maybe your dream is trying to bring to atantion all the other men that would love to date you, but cant make a move because you are already involved.but thats just my opinion.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Orange Park, Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Well, I would say that when we go out, we both attract guys equally. My boyfriend and i, have been dating for almost 2 years and he is really nice to people and people love him. He is just very caring. But,he asks about my sister a lot, more than any of my other family members; so it got to the point that it bothers me, but then again i don't want to tell him anything b/c i don't want him to think that i am jelous at my own sister.and i don't know if my dream reflects what i feel or it is tring to tell me something. Please tell me what you think!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 HOuston

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Lorena,
The dream is likely describing those thoughts and conflicts you have about the relationship with your boyfriend. These thoughts may be based on misperceptions or intuition. Your follow up post states you have not spoken to him about your concerns for fear of appearing jealous. Yet the way to discern the nature of his affections, to you or your sister, is to engage in the conversation.

Is your relationsihp with your sister closer than to any other family member? If so, perhaps his caring aspect works to nurture the relationsihp in support of you and your close sibling relationship.

Perhaps take time to organize your thoughts, observations, questions for a rational conversation. A non confrontational, low/no emotion approach may set the stage for an honest exchange free of the judgements you fear.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present