Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
re:dream interpretation

hi,
this dream is bit strange for me as recently i had a break up with my boyfried but in the drean i had seen that there is a rattled bridge in which i am crossing and with each step i feel that there is crack marks in the bridge but later on it vanishes and I am very scared of drowning as i dont know i swimming but lastly i cross the bridge and there is a mountain which is green and i have to go there for finishing my job.later on i see that after doing my job i get back to my home and i see that some guest arrived at home they were my father,granny and sister who were talking to my EX boyfriend who is myhusband now and his mom than we use elevator to come down from my apartment with my dad .and here i woke up

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: mumbai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: re:dream interpretation

Hi Prashita

The bridge is symbolic of a 'crossing over', a transition ,,, the cracks that you worry about vanish.
you are fearful of the unknown, for you think you don't have the skills (swimming).
The dream gives an indication of the way the energy wants to go, the outcome of the transition you are making ,, it speaks for itself really. A green mountain - green is growth and fertility.
You need to proceed to do the task/s for which were created ,,, for 'finishing your job'. The path you are taking leads to wholeness - a re-union of the parts of yourself.
Did you initiate the break up ? It may be that in breaking up with your boyfriend you are refinding the part of you that knows (or senses) your purpose ,,, this may be the significance of the ex-. Does this make sense to you ?

What do you think ? How does this feel to you ?

All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

thanks justin,

does it mean that i leave my past behin and go a head with my life.and Break up is done by my ex boyfriend he back tracked at last momentafter itoldto myparents.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: re:dream interpretation

Hi Prashita

As Jung said, 'what was in the dream - what did the dream say'.
Your dream is referring to a transition, that you cross, on the other side is a green mountain ,,, in Indian traditions there are sacred mountains, are there not ?

Again from the Jungian perspective the characters that you meet up with represent the 're-union' of the parts of ourselves that, through living and our own personal growth, we re-integrate : we become whole again.

The dream is moving towards wholeness. Remember that dreams are timeless - they do not give a time frame ,,,, also remember that dreams do not lie.
What are your beliefs regarding the truth of your inner world / your inner guidance ,,,, and how completely do you trust it ? Would You lie to you ?

Hope this helps ,,, it doesn't mean that life is meant to be easy ,,, just that we can feel assurance that what is happening is the right thing at the right time for our overall growth.

namaste
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

thanks........

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present