Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
having a lot of dreams about houses lol

As you may know from previous postings, I'm having a few dreams at the moment about houses. It's a very exciting time for me at the moment in waking life as I have just bought a house, after years of renting, or buying but living in a tiny studio flat with a very noisy neighbour above with 'elephant sounding feet':/ I have never had a garden of my own, or even a separate room (s) to live and at the age of 37 this is long overdue. As a stubbornly independent woman I am doing all of this alone - anyway that is my waking position.
Last night, I had a dream about some people viewing my flat ( have already had dreams about looking at houses - see chinese holidays and viewing houses previous post) There was one young man ( about 20 ish) who I was showing around the flat and when I open the window there was his friend who beamed in from the window, having apparentley being climbing on the roof or wall or something !
That's all I remember about it lol.

By the way the house I have made an offer on is the one I wanted, and the one I said I wanted in the dream; chinese holidays and viewing houses post/dream - its sooooooo exciting !!!!! lol

Re: having a lot of dreams about houses lol

Claire,
A quick observation about the young man in your dream. As you probably know independence, assertiveness, ability to succeed, are 'masculine' traits. With the success of finally having your own place, the dream may be accenting those newly realized masculine traits within your psyche. This realization may present a new window for you, to use this masculine aspect for future reference. Now that you know you have it.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thanks Gerard - yes I agree. The window symbol is very clear isnt it?
The fact that the two men were about 10 years younger than me in the dream? What would this suggest?
That this particular trait needs to mature more?
As, in my waking life, although being emotionally and psychically 'feminine', I have always been 'masculine' in the sense that I have done everything in my life alone, without a partner and relied on my independence a lot?

Claie,
Although you have been self sufficient most of your life, the accomplishment of finally getting your own home may represent a new dimension to your masculine traits. Perhaps this particular aspect may need to mature, but it may represent the accomplishment itself, something that you have strived for and which has finally arrived. Perhaps owning your own home presents even more obstacles that will be in need of your newly discovered masculine traits. There is a window of opportunity in this area to grow.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Yes I think this is spot on.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: England 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi

Since this dream and its interpretations, I have received reports on my house that will involve working on the roof in future and aspects of the bathroom and window etc.

I think you were very accurate in your interpretation, Gerard, that I would be calling upon those 'masculine' sides of my psyche in future!
It seems I will have to be even more self-sufficient and rely on my 'get on with it' task related masculine aspects than ever before, to address some of the work on this house!

Maybe are there times when outside wakin events mirror the internal work?!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Also, how could my dream be so accurate in 'predicting' work to do with the houses' roof
(the young man on the roof, looking through the bathroom window in my dream) and the bathroom?

Or rather is it a warning or preparation for needed these masculine traits to sort these thins out?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

stats from 7-14-10 to the present