Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vivid Dealth dreams

I always have very vivid dreams about dealths such as things like murders. I can usually see the person actually dying including the gorey parts with blood and such. What do you think this indacates or means?

<3 Ashley

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17-MO

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Vivid Dealth dreams

Ashley,

A dream symbol may have several meanings, each meaning dependant on specific dream content. Look at the definintion of death in the Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Dictionary and motifs (Motifs are located at the bottom of each dictionary page) for possible meanings.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Vivid Death dreams

I also have dreams of death and have had them as far back as I can remember. Normally I see people being murdered, sometimes car accidents, just different ways. Usually in the dreams, I feel like the person either being killed or the killer, but it's not really my face. Sometimes in the dreams I feel like I'm over the scene looking down at everything happening.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Georgia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Vivid Dealth dreams

Death dreams. The first thing we must realize that such dreams are very seldom about a real death. They are symbolic, often about changes in life, an end to something. Here are possible interpretations of death from the Soul Future Dream Dictionary:

1. A death within a dream usually denotes imminent or current transformation, a new birth or a new beginning
2.Completion, ending, finality
3.Something that needs to released or changed
4.Dreaming of the dead may suggest suppressed grief
5.Given that spouses serve as powerful mirrors, dreaming of the death of a spouse may symbolize dying to unwanted personal traits or aspects of self, which are usually perceived as the spouse's shortcomings
6.Although the interpretation of death is rarely this literal, it may indicate an actual death of someone, or anxiety about the possibility thereof.

As for Ashley's dreams, her age and influences of the world around her may play into her dreams. The gory parts of her dreams may be a result of the gore we see on a daily basis, in movies and television, and in real life {wars, conflict around the world}. But my guess is that the murders she witnesses are an attempt or desire to kill off certain aspects in her life. They may have to do with relationships {wishing to end a relationship} or to do with aspects of her own identity and or personality. Blood is often symbolic of life's energy. Certain people, relationships, may have become a strain on her and are drawing her life's energy; you is giving too much thought, energy to this aspect of her life. The person who is dying {remember the above possible meanings of death} is most likely
herself.

As for Dairly's dreams about death. The murder that she witnesses in her dreams mots likley has to do with aspects of herself or her life. Since she feels in her dreams that she is either the killer or the one being killed leads credence to the possibility that what is being killed is parts of herself. She wants to kills certain aspects of herself, aspects in her life that she wishes were not there. Not having her face may indicate she is not aware of these parts, or she has not faced up the reality of the need or desire to get rid of these aspects {or change them}.

In both cases there is probably a need to confront certain aspects in each of their lives, and change those things that are negatively affecting their lives. That may take some doing. If it is something deeper {traumatic personal experiences such as abuse} then the need to discover what these things of death could be most important for their future.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: Vivid Dealth dreams

I've had precognitive dreams since age 25, but this waking dream (I was awake but this just came over me and seemed real) is the only time anything of this nature had happened while awake.

I was working at my computer, and I suddenly had a "vision" or waking dream of myself on an airplane, wearing my all weather coat. I had a brown cardboard box in my lap, tied with a red ribbon. I knew it contained my brother's cremains and I was taking them to my parents.

My brother took his own life 3 weeks later. My parents were then with me on the plane, and his ashes were in my suitcase.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: age 58, location State of Georgia, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present