Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Falling of Lizards & omens

Hi,

Does anyone know sybmolism or meaning when a lizard falls on a human? Such as when it falls on different parts of the body? how about when it falls on your left hand fingers..& does the the day of the week of this incident affect its interpretation?

Any help offered is appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Singapore

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Falling of Lizards & omens

Hi Theeva,

Lizards usually represent something that you would rather not acknowledge. Is there something that you need to face up to, but have chosen to ignore?
The left hand side of the body; in this case, you hand, suggest the emotions, heart and intuition, rather than reasoning. Thus, the aspect you need to face up to, is possibly one involving how you feel about a situation/person and your intuition about this.
The day of the week would be that, that has personal signifance for you, I would have thought?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present